Community > Posts By > thinkery

thinkery's photo
Mon 04/13/09 02:44 PM
it was a great movie, I think you expressed it very well... I am very thankfull my dogs are not quite as boisterous as Marley... when he told the vet that Marley was not a dog I had to agree with him.. I couldn't help but smile while I was wiping the tears from my eyes during that scene...I think Marley was a compilation of many dogs in their willfull ways. As willfull as he was, he was a treasure as well. I definately plan to buy DVD...
Being a big dog lover I am never going to be prepared to say goodbye to my dogs. If for some reason Dogs do not go to Heaven then I have no need to go there either.

thinkery's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:12 PM
I will have to get back to ya....:angel:

thinkery's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:06 PM
Just hope that she doesn't intercept the convo email.... surprised definate red flagger.....just hope she doesn't have any duct tape and depends in her trunk.....

thinkery's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:41 AM
laugh those are cute..... thanks

thinkery's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:22 PM
Tobacco is an easy target to tax. Politicians could care less about the loss of tax revenue, they will simply find something else to tax, like our elderly for living to long.

thinkery's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:41 AM
are they really going to legalize the stuff??????surprised

thinkery's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:39 AM
waving ,

thinkery's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:36 AM
It has made getting to work easier, by carpooling I get to nap on my off drive days. Traffic is also greatly reduced and with more police writing up tickets to creat revenue for struggling townships people are driving slower and safer. All this makes for a relaxing commute.
By making attempts to be moneywise and more frugal, the recession has only made more opportunities to get bargains and purchases that before were only dreams and whims.

thinkery's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:25 PM
60 something, and hazy, tommorrow is suppose to be warmer, tears