Community > Posts By > rickfw

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:04 PM
depends on how far ive gotten i work 45 miles from the house if im over 5 miles away i say heck with it

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:02 PM
or another way to do it is accidentally on purpose call them up during sex and screaming in the distance "oh god your way bigger than my ex" lol

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:38 PM
i dont know about most people but we actually tried very hard working on our relationship the last two years we both just changed to much so there is no sence in going back when you have already tried fixing the problems and it didnt work the first time

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:26 PM
so how old are you now 18 or 19flowers

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:23 PM
depends on time frame if she had been with like five guys in the last week then i probably wouldnt date her

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:19 PM
tell him since "since you think its okay to cheat on your girl i guess you dont mind if i sleep with her" ticks them off but gets directly to the point

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:14 PM
im not bored im PROCASTINATING lol big difference

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:38 PM
i wonder if i could tell a few blondes i know those without getting the crap beat out of me lolbiggrin biggrin

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:32 PM

Well maybe eat me.

well if you insist but im a slow eaterpitchfork

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:28 PM
flash penis(gordon)

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:24 PM
same here

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 10:54 AM

OUR FIRST RACE IS ABOUT TO START IT^s called the belly roll first one to roll to the end wins 20 pounds of chicken

shave all the hair off throw some greese on me and NOBODY COULD BEAT ME lolrofl

rickfw's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:15 AM
me im a husky guy but im really active in the summer it doesnt really matter if they have a gut to me as long as they are active

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:13 PM

LoL... this has got to be a joke.

The girl is the pictures of this account are so beautiful that any guy that says he wouldn't date you is either lying, too old, gay, blind, a priest (same as gay), or trying not to state the obvious answer of "Hell yeah".:laughing:

that is exactly what i was thinking lol

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:01 PM

so wouldnt if they are just sitting around on their ass' collecting a check not bothering to get a job and smoking weed be considered criminal?
or if they arent even legal in this country yet can get a check every month any way but say a father with 2 little girls working his ass off but still doesnt have enough to feed his kids be denied?
how do they figure that one out?

like i said it needs some serious reform

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:58 PM
isnt that where you meet rosie and her sisters? ....lol

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:55 PM
i will admit i do know some good people on welfare they need to reform the system because the ones that are actually trying to get off of it keep going back and forth because they try to get back on their feet and you can get a job at mcdonalds and make to much money to be on welfare its hard to get on your feet if you cant get at least a little money saved up...........oh and the drug test deal if you have a cdl it is federal law any trucking company over so many employees (cant remember the number i think its 40)must do random drug tests look it up in the department of transportation handbook

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:40 PM
a lot of us dont look like were to far behind you

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:38 PM
that why i sleep with a gun under my pillowscared lol

rickfw's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:16 AM
or if they dont want to make anyone take a piss test if i have to i should have to pay the taxes going towards the welfare and everything else

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25