Community > Posts By > rickfw

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:44 AM
just pile into a big auditorium and HAVE A BIG GROUP HUG everbody thats single lol

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:36 AM
thats a tough one it could be one or both i do know guys that serve over sees that is the one thing they really and truly look forward to is mail call just to keep a slight tenuous latch on home

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:31 AM

Speaking as a barista (NOT at starbucks) I have to say 'bucks has the WORST drinks... My coffee shop, though NOT a chain, is SOOOO much better! Come try me!

lol it would have to be the best coffee in the world to drive 1400 miles just for coffee lolbiggrin

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:29 AM
single

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:25 AM
had it once it was good but not worth the price

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:11 AM
accidentally used regular bleach instead of color safe bleach whoops

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:04 AM

Well, she found out I will be 50 next month and told me I better hurry up before I get that oldlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

50 no wayflowerforyou biggrin

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:40 AM

My 5 year old grand daughter just informed me that I need a new boyfriend and I can get one if I just ask really niceblushing blushing blushing blushing :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: laugh laugh laugh If it were only that simple:heart:

lol actually most guys it is that simple lol

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:28 AM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten smitten waving waving waving waving biggrin biggrin biggrin

Hmmmm, what is so happy about it?:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Glam if you didn't live 1500 miles away, I'd be offering to bring you flowers or something.

That is 1800FLOWERS forflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

whats your mailing address biggrin

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:53 AM

banging pots and pans! Can you hear me now?lmao

HHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHHH (CRANKS UP HEARING AID) what did ya say

lolbiggrin

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:51 AM
HAPPY VALENTINES DAYflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten smitten waving waving waving waving biggrin biggrin biggrin

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:49 AM

Would love to hear his story especially on tape. I have met so many friends of Dr. Bob and Bill W. There was a place I found once online where you could hear Bill W.'s voice. We are fixing to have the Springtime in the Ozarks convention in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Recovery is just plain awesome.:smile:

i went to that once with my parents when i was a kid they have been having that for years it was really cool growing up the only freinds i had were freinds in the program lol

rickfw's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:40 AM

My opinion is that women are probably not unlike myself.

They want a man who is truthful.

If I ask my partner do I look fat in this dress I am looking for information not ego strokeing. Does it look like the button or zipper is straining? Is it bunching up over my butt? Is my bust looked pinched in? Is the hem hitting where it compliments the shape of my leg? Or is it just snug enough you think it looks sexy?

True a man may not be well versed in all these factors but he does know what he likes and if the dress is not all that flattering it is nice to know. If I am making and effort to look good 95% of it is because I want it to reflect positively on both of us.

Yes it is nice if you can use a little tact with your opinion but how hard is it to say "Yes it is not the most flattering fit but I like the color and I think it will be fine for tonight."

If I ask my husband does he want to go to the store during a football game I want and honest answer there too. I may have no clue how the game is going, or I may know that his supper is going to be very late, or he won't have a lunch the next day if he waits to go and the store is closed. How hard is it to just ask if it is urgent? Or explain this is a really good game he has a bet on. She asked she didn't order him to do it. If she is pissed the likelyhood is the husband doesn't get that she needs his help.

I think the real thing most spouses are more worried about is are they getting straight answers on issues they are vunerable too. Cheating, money problems, unequal household or parenting responsibilitys, health issues. It is kind of hard to play the cards you are delt if you don't know if you got all the cards on the table. Trust is eroded one word and one action at a time for me.

I don't want some one to pretend to love me or agree to do something then be griting his teath at me and resents what he is doing.

i know those werent the important issues yes i know you need to show some tact but people like me who are slow on the uptake lol if i stop to think about my reply they say "your lying" then if i say no i was just trying to word it right so i didnt hurt your feelings they normally get upset anyway do you see my point

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:28 PM
lol im terrible with names i have to wear a name tag to remember my own lol

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:11 PM

They generally let anyone see their Mission, Vision, and Values statements...

as well as their primary goals...

the specifics of a business plan are generally part of their confidential papers...

yet, a company may have an outline version that is available on their website...

at least this has been my experience.

Thanks, I'm still trying to learn all this stuff.

I'm having trouble writing my business plan, and I was thinking maybe if I saw some business plans similar to
my business it may help me out a little.

tells you how boring i am that used to be a hobby of mine

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:08 PM

oh great car fairy how about giving me a shelby cobrabiggrin

Ala peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches!!!

i would sell my left nut for one of those lol

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:01 PM
oh great car fairy how about giving me a shelby cobrabiggrin

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:40 PM

first of all petite women can't look fat in a dress,second i wouldn't run to the store i'd drive:smile:

aaaaaahhhhhhhh person after my own heart SMARTA$$ through and through lolbiggrin

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:38 PM

I am just honest and just me.. if they don't like it thats there problem. and no I have never told a woman that a dress makes her look fat I told her that it wasnt the dress that made her look fat. don't ask me a question if you don't want an honest answer. but bottom line I am happy with your weight if you are.

Why not just say that another dress might look better on her?

I will admit sometimes i have the problem of mouth being in gear before the brain is engaged and say the first thing on my mind instead of thinking if it will hurt them or not one of my flaws

rickfw's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:35 PM
angalinadrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25