Community > Posts By > kandiblack27

kandiblack27's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:24 PM
thank you thats sweet of you to say...

kandiblack27's photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:33 PM
Just wondering what men really think about me?And if they would date me and if not why?Thanks and hugs to all

kandiblack27's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:48 PM
Thank you so much for all of the help im tring and I promise im a good hearted person I just can't always find the right words butt thank you guys and weman for all your help and may yall find all you looking for as well

kandiblack27's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:41 PM
well thank you for your honest approach yes i have three kids and i am new to this after nine years,so with out comments i would never learn as far as my kids are concered i spend alot of time with them but their dad has them on the weekends and i take my kids camping with me but i am very garded when it comes to my babies they are my world and i would not even introduce my children to anyone with out knowing that person for quite some time because i don't wan't people in and out of my children's life confuseing them yes,i agree with you on a hole lot of other things and thank you for your rateing and honesty .

kandiblack27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 08:58 PM
well i'm just being honest i am a red neck woman and i love to get muddy four wheeling and all but thanks ill make sure i lie like alot of people do next time:wink:

kandiblack27's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:51 PM
thanks for the comment's i will check the profile...

kandiblack27's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:12 PM
Im just wondering why i can find a desent man that likes me for me not just what he thanks he can get?