Community > Posts By > genogeorge

genogeorge's photo
Mon 05/17/10 06:25 PM
No I didnt think I parked my VW under here.

genogeorge's photo
Mon 05/17/10 03:03 PM
Why did Mickey Mouse finally get rid of Minnie Mouse?

Because she was F@#king Goofy!

Why Did Ms. Santa Claus Finally Divorce Santa Claus?

Because he only came once a year & when he did it was down chimenys

genogeorge's photo
Fri 05/14/10 06:27 PM
A young boy comes home from school one day & says to his dad;"Dad,Guess What I got my first blow jow today!" His dad replies "Thats great!How did it go?" The boy replies "Tasted Awful!" pitchfork bigsmile

genogeorge's photo
Thu 05/06/10 02:04 PM
Very Very Very Very Very Funny! & True! So most of you ladies should join in!

genogeorge's photo
Mon 04/20/09 09:07 AM
I do vote my friend!However unlike most of the people in this sad state I vote for what I hope is the best person & not because that person is running under a certain party! I.E. MOST people in this state vote either democrat Or republic & NOT for the best person regardless of party!Tell me this is NOT true!Because you know for sure it is!

genogeorge's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:22 AM

I like PAhappy

Why in the world do you like PA? This is far the WORST state in the whole United States!We are so backwards compared to some of the other states around her I.E. I can drive about an hour to WV & walk into a grocery store & buy all the booze I want! Can we do that here in PA?I think not!& when someone in power tries to makes progress by suggesting I.E. making poker machines legal for bars,stopping smoking in bars,restraunts & public place,extending PA43 to the burgh.The senior citzens around here lose there minds! We have far too much of Not in backyard for my taste! The only True reason I still live here is this is where my Grandson lives!This state blows HUGE!

genogeorge's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:13 AM
Allegheny County About 20 Miles south of "The Burgh" (Pittsburgh)

genogeorge's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:23 AM
actually I was NOT aware that Worst Week was a ripoff of an english show however so was Threes Company & All in the Family & the American verisons of those shows did rather well here in the US OF A;& when I was younger I used to watch Monty Pythons Flying Circus on PBS & I now have Dirct TV I watch all of those rerun a a channel called BBC-America Two Of my all time favorite movies are the Life of Brian & Monty Python & The Holy Grail!

genogeorge's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:51 AM
ah finally a cowboy fan who understand the real problem with his team

genogeorge's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:50 AM
Really? what would be the title of the show in England?

genogeorge's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:23 AM
ty

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:05 PM
yep lets go arizona who used to be in St Louis but of course that city would NOT back this team at all sothey had to get lost in the desert;so yes arizona lets get right up there & state as they all do "Gosh we are just happy!That we got our hats handed to us by the GREATEST team EVER in the nfl & sure was wonderful that we LOST to them!
HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!:banana:

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:00 PM
suggestions? not sure what to add

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:58 PM
thanks

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:58 PM
FUNNY TY!

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:56 PM
Hey! Does anyone enjoy watching "Worst Week" it is one of the freshest new shows I have ever watched!

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:54 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO! NUFF SAID ABOUT THE ONLY REAL TEAM THAT MATTERS IN THE NFL!HOW BOUT THOSE "CRYBOYS"I THINK NOT! THERE IS NO "CRYBOYS" NATION!THERE ARE NO "CRYBOYS" BARS!ONLY THE STEELERS NATION! (ACTUALLY THE STEELERS UNIVERSE!)& ONLY STEELERS BARS IN MORE CITIES THAN NOT!& HAS ANYONE NOT SEEN THE TERRIBLE TOWEL SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD! HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

genogeorge's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:48 PM
Ladies I really would your feed back be it good or bad about what you like or dislike about my profile!What should I add? what should I remove?
Thanks
Geno