Community > Posts By > Lost52

Lost52's photo
Thu 03/12/09 04:08 PM

First, Hello. Try to take it easy on me,OK?
My question is, what's more important,finding a "like" partner or finding someone that doesn't necessarily share a lot of the interests that you have, but won't tear your heart out no matter what?

I always go with the later and wind up getting my heart torn out anyway. I guess I'm just a fool and being the fool that I am, I'm here again. I must be a friggin' masochist. I don't know if I can take it again. OK, have at me!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but where did you come up with the idea that there is somebody who is not capable of tearing your heart out? People are all very flawed. The best you can do is take a leap of faith and hope, if you fall, the drop isn't too deep.
Isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome the definition of an idiot?

Lost52's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:52 PM

My question is, what's more important,finding a "like" partner or finding someone that doesn't necessarily share a lot of the interests that you have, but won't tear your heart out no matter what?

I always go with the later and wind up getting my heart torn out anyway. I guess I'm just a fool and being the fool that I am, I'm here again. I must be a friggin' masochist. I don't know if I can take it again. OK, have at me!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but where did you come up with the idea that there is somebody who is not capable of tearing your heart out? People are all very flawed. The best you can do is take a leap of faith and hope, if you fall, the drop isn't too deep.
The hell it isn't

Lost52's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:40 PM

Think I'm going to Delete myself...Ya,Sorry to bother ya'll...Take Care...(wish i had someone to TALK TOO)

You just made me laugh. :-) I'm a 2 time loser. I'm not sure what's worse. But what do I know anyway?

Lost52's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:26 PM
Thanks.:smile:

Lost52's photo
Thu 03/12/09 03:09 PM