Community > Posts By > LEAPFROGER

LEAPFROGER's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:11 PM
Good "Pick-up" Line: Walk up to the prettiest girl out at the gas pump and say, "Could you please help me with directions?" When she smiles and says, "SURE!" "How do I get where you're going to be in 20 minutes???"

I've tried it five times, sucessful on four!!!

LEAPFROGER's photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:57 PM
It is truly a concern whenever a religion will push its' way through the parameters set up to keep "other" religions at bay? Someone PLEASE tell me why SO MANY of the staunch Liberals shy away from the Muslim religion? Would they do the same IF it were Baptist, or Catholic or Jews???

I the Christian Faith, the Bible Teaches, "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you!" In the Koran it teaches, "Sow not seeds of discord and strief, rather plant for the harvest!"

Uhmmmmmmmmm! Just "what type" of HARVEST does the Emmon feel he is going to "sow" from this Mosque??? The same Emmon who refuses to call the Hammas a Terroristic organization???

LEAPFROGER's photo
Fri 08/13/10 09:20 AM
Who made the fried chicken? Looks like it has a honey glaze to it! Of course, the jalapeno on the side makes it complete!!!

LEAPFROGER's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:47 AM
Old Cowboy

Ya think you have lived to be 72 and know who you are...then along comes someone and blows it all to the ****ens........

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I thinkabout women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian.'