Community > Posts By > auralscience

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:59 PM
That is a very well-written profile. You give a very strong impression of the kind of person you are, and are very succinct in describing the basics of who it is you want.

If I were a man, I'm sure I'd be very impressed by your profile (unless he's the guy you're NOT looking for, then I'm sure he'll get butthurt).

Well done.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:48 PM
Actually, I feel more like I'm too much of an asshole most of the time. I've made an effort to soften up in relationships, but I'm not really built that way.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:47 PM
I really dig James Spader, and it was interesting to see him in that kind of a role.

Overall, it was pretty erotic, and thoughtful. I liked it.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:45 PM
I dig horror films, I'd say my top pick would be Lucio Fulci's 'Zombi'.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:40 PM
"...I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:30 PM
i believe we should be able to rub our genitals on any consenting adult as often as we choose without facing social stigma.

and i'd charge at least a brick of white chocolate fudge.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:27 PM
darjeeling green tea, chocolate silk, riding my bike.

very adult addictions, i know.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:16 PM
The ability to do whatever you want without societal/legal consequence.

auralscience's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:14 PM
If there's a bitter ex involved with a ton of drama, no thanks. If the kid is old enough to resent me dating their parent, and causes problems, no thanks. If the relationship has no more potential than some casual good-times, but no real longevity, no thanks.