Community > Posts By > vinit

vinit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:35 AM
i wouldn;t like to annoy you. but this looks like it is real and could happen to anyone .. would you agree that you might have changed more in last 4+ years. can you remember the time when you desperately tried to control his life ... did you tried it harder and harder and it got more and more worse... I am sure when u dont know swimming you try harder to make it difficult for anyone to help ..sorry but now dumping and start afresh.. hope this time you know which all places are not to go areas..especially the ones which start/ trigger a fight.. am not talking about right or wrong...if you see ....

vinit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:20 AM
why flirting changes...with age? do we know what we want when flirting with young or old.

another surprise is how do I decide if I want to flirt ?,, rather the other sex is having mood swings faster than pendulum..smokin

vinit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:03 AM
thanks for the welcome

vinit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:02 AM
my question is : do women flirt less than when they were young ::) or voce versa

vinit's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:58 AM
Edited by vinit on Wed 01/21/09 06:00 AM
are girls more flirting than women. why women are discreet and girls so girlish .... it is time both show up in mingle, I see everyone gets the perfect... from someone just moved to delhi..no offense to anyone