Community > Posts By > Rina74

Rina74's photo
Fri 08/08/14 10:28 AM

I think he trusts you but it seems like it's some sort of test and that's stupid when you're with someone whom you are protective over. Nothing wrong with some freedom but too much is well, too much.

Exactly, there is something as too much freedom..guys should be a little more caring and protective of their spouse..

Rina74's photo
Fri 08/08/14 10:21 AM
I been with a guy who never got jealous and then another guy he was very jealous..I would like something in between, the normal jealousy cuz we all have our little jealous feelings inside of us but some of us dont wanna admit it..The one guy i was with who never got jealous, he actually let me go out with his buddy to go dancing almost every weekend, eventhough there was nothing going on between us..but thats not the point..everyone else said thats crazy..thats giving a little bit too much freedom and too much trust..cuz when u trust someone too much thats when they feel they can do anything behind your back and get away with it..There has to be a limit with certain things...and its nice to see your spouse care about u and doesnt wanna share u with anyone..my opinion..

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:28 AM

Do wish ya best of luck
keep your head up , they could just be around the next corner and you not even know it : )

Thanks...and by the way, i saw your pics and u did the right thing by cutting your hair off..u look much better :smile:

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:11 AM

Patience is a virtue....i think once you aren't looking they just fall right into your lap.....that's how it was with me...just be open and don't just depend on the internet to find someone and your success rate will be much better....

Yes thats true ..i agree..u seem to find it when your not looking..Thanks..

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:03 AM

Nothing good comes easy....be patient,the best is coming your way!

Thanks...thats true...just like that other saying "good things come to those who wait" :smile:

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:59 AM

Because they are few and far between, most people select someone with a degree of faults and we compromise to accept them......to find someone that is 100% compatible is a rare thing indeed.

Keep trying though they are out there.

Welcome newbie if you join in the forums I think you will have a much better chance of finding what you are searching for. :smile: waving

Thanks for the kind words and support :smile:

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:13 AM
Dumb and dumber..A night at the Roxbury..21 Jump Street..Tallegeda Nights...Bridesmaids...These are all great comedies :smile:

Rina74's photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:01 AM
Why is it hard to find someone u been looking for? someone u really click/connect with..wants the same things as u do..same personality etc..

Rina74's photo
Wed 08/06/14 11:24 PM
Edited by Rina74 on Wed 08/06/14 11:24 PM
Hi,I'm new on this site..wanting to get to know some of u from my area of Mississauga or surrounding areas :smile:

2 Next