Community > Posts By > MrZot

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:03 AM
No
I only go for nice women and in my experience most of the nice women are the pretty women.

Ugly women are always wishing pretty women would get bit in the face by a dog. That's just mean.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:00 AM

Hey ya all!!! Whats the topic? Can I join in? Just bored!!yawn

We are talking about sex. What's your story?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:55 PM
Check it out

<<<<<<<<<<

I changed into a short sexy hand towel. Good for those times when I want to look sexy for a night of clubbing and dancing.
Damn it, I don't have the heels to match.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:51 PM

Just wait until I upgrade to a nicer towel.

Be careful. You start wearing a fine Egyptian cotton towel and you will be fighting them off. shades

Reallllllly? Right now I'm just in a motel towel. I'll have to go to Macy's and get something nice. Maybe multiple colors for my multiple moods.

Now, what is the "towel" equivalent for a written profile?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:45 PM

The mystery...the abstract...the artistry...how about them apples. I give it a nine. smokin

Just wait until I upgrade to a nicer towel.

I wonder what would happen if I finished my written profile? You can't have a towel when it comes to words. Women like words.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:42 PM
Edited by MrZot on Sat 01/17/09 11:43 PM

From a guy's perspective, I think it's pretty darn funny. Got me laughing. I think that's why you are getting responses.

I say, if it continues to work, leave it. At some point you will be asked for a real photo by a woman, so be prepared to give it to her...the photo, that is. shades

I did give one REAL photo out already. I came here to have fun, not to hit on women. Seems the relaxed approach is the way to go. Not to mention that when I take off the towel I'm a handsome devil.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:41 PM

That's funny.

Can we still have a pic of you?

I've sent out 3 tonight. One of the real me to a real lady and two fake pics to the two people messing with me.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:40 PM

bigsmile I love the towel pic.bigsmile

Im a fan of the Zot-man

I hate dancing banana's

I removed yours

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:38 PM

they arent healthy.

i think my last pack was tampered with

I bet someone put cancer causing stuff in them while you weren't looking.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:35 PM
What?

Before you laugh. I've received more mail from women with this dumb-ass profile than with the real profile I have up on my normal dating site. That other site doesn't allow pictures with towels.

Women seem to be attracted to a nice fluffy towel that has wit, charm, and personality. shades

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:31 PM
^Is my real mingle profile

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:27 PM

how do u know this isnt a fake picture

My pic is fake. It isn't really my towel. It belongs to the people who own the motel I'm staying in.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:26 PM

rate my picture from 1-10

Which one are you?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:22 PM
Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. It's in the eye of the media.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:58 PM

I just got here and I've seen 3 people close their accounts. DAMN!

*sells remainder of mingle2 stock*

Who's running this place? Circuit City?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:36 PM

You're too young for a dating site.

Also the picture of you squeezing mice to death may not be attractive to women.
how about you bite me
and am not hurting it i was holding him up right so i could get the pic he wouldent stay still

I think I see why you aren't having any luck now. You're 12

please give the kid a break, it's hard enough for him to come on here and not be teased. some wear their heart on their sleeve, and have a hard time dating in real life, let alone here.
he's right about the rat pic however i know you weren't hurting him but it could look like it. i'd 86 that pic if i were you, and be patient, how many times would you let your kid try to walk before you tell him to stop? never, right? so keep trying and be patient and stay on here, and let people get to know you. good luck.

Giving the kid a break will not help him later. If no one tells him that having pictures of yourself playing with rats is a bad thing then he will go through life giving rats out as Valentine gifts.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:35 PM

You're too young for a dating site.

Also the picture of you squeezing mice to death may not be attractive to women.

thats not a mouse...is it?

You're right. It's a RAT. Yea, that's how you attract the babes. By playing with rats

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:12 PM
. . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . . . . .

. .

dude, I think the periods fell out your post.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:09 PM

but-but you make me horny !pitchfork drool

umm thanks but I prefer women

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:08 PM
Edited by MrZot on Sat 01/17/09 10:08 PM

GOD I HATE IT WHEN A WOMAN WEARS A BLACK BRA UNDER A WHITE SHIRT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???????

Please disconnect your caps lock.

WHY

Because I said please