Community > Posts By > MrZot

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:06 PM

You're too young for a dating site.

Also the picture of you squeezing mice to death may not be attractive to women.
how about you bite me
and am not hurting it i was holding him up right so i could get the pic he wouldent stay still

I think I see why you aren't having any luck now. You're 12

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:00 PM
She's under the towel with me

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:00 PM

GOD I HATE IT WHEN A WOMAN WEARS A BLACK BRA UNDER A WHITE SHIRT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???????

Please disconnect your caps lock.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:59 PM
You're too young for a dating site.

Also the picture of you squeezing mice to death may not be attractive to women.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:57 PM
Have you ever noticed that pretty girls always have ugly friends

It's math. There's not all that many pretty women so they have to spread them out. They can't be all bunched together least an accident takes too many out at once.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:42 PM

Now what?

Cast your votes, boys...
All American, clean cut MaryAnne?
Sexy siren Ginger?

What's was YOUR Gilligan's island preference and has this carried out as your preference in real life?

Neither one of them changed clothes or underware for how many years. I bet they both stuck to high heaven.

I thought Ginger changed clothes all the time...and maybe she didn't wear underwear???

She wore the same dress all the time. The part about not wearing underwear was probably right. I think Gilligan had it. he was a kinky man.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:34 PM

Now what?

Cast your votes, boys...
All American, clean cut MaryAnne?
Sexy siren Ginger?

What's was YOUR Gilligan's island preference and has this carried out as your preference in real life?

Neither one of them changed clothes or underware for how many years. I bet they both stuck to high heaven.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:27 PM
Lip pierced. if you change your mind the hole will close up. You'll be stuck with a tattoo.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:24 PM
You should try McDonalds, I hear it's fab.

I don't really like McDonalds all that much. I prefer Arby's

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:21 PM

Are you here to find someone or promote your book? From your profile, I'm leaning towards the latter. Just saying.

I didn't even know she had a book until YOU mentioned it.

What if she is? No big deal.

Well now there's a clear sign you didn't read the profile cause it says it right in the first sentence of her profile!
noway noway noway

Why would I read her profile? Do I look like I'm here to pick up women? :laughing:

Oddly enough. My towel and my "not trying to pick up chicks" attitude is getting me more mail than my normal method.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George doesn't everything opposite and has success.

Cause this thread is about rating the profile. And in order to rate it, you have to read it! Do you not realize what forum this is in?

The one thing I've noticed on this site is that the forum headlines are irrelevant. People are posting everything everywhere.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:16 PM

OK!!! I will come up with something new!!!
I know I am boring but it's the best I can do?????:cry:

Have you seen the other threads in this place? I just got here and I don't think I've ever seen a forum with so much inane conversation. I can't believe it's a place for adults.

There's even one guy making a thread where all he is doing is singing the song from Gilligans Island.

(rant brought to you by man with towel on his head....who fits right in)

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:06 PM
Why have you not blocked him?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:04 PM

Are you here to find someone or promote your book? From your profile, I'm leaning towards the latter. Just saying.

Well now there's a clear sign you didn't read the profile cause it says it right in the first sentence of her profile!
noway noway noway

Why would I read her profile? Do I look like I'm here to pick up women? :laughing:

Oddly enough. My towel and my "not trying to pick up chicks" attitude is getting me more mail than my normal method.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George doesn't everything opposite and has success.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:56 PM

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:47 PM
I reflect in a mirror

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:46 PM

DOES ANY ONE WANT TO HAVE A NICE RELATIONSHIP OR IS EVERYONE JUST TRYING TO GET LAID

I'm a Virgin

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:45 PM

(((((((fire)))))))

((((((rare))))))

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

GOOOOOO ISRAEL!!!!!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:43 PM

Where's your towel, Zot?

I posted this pic to show someone who messaged me where I was staying the night.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:42 PM

Yeah but my bf is being a donkey lol. Or the cuss word for it lol.

That's sad. You should dump him and stay here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:41 PM
Leave out the word ethical and I fit the bill perfectly.