Community > Posts By > Heartlyshake

Heartlyshake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 09:53 AM
Oh my god! What happened to you? Hahahaha! Lets do it together if we got time ok?? Cant wait!! Hahahah!

Heartlyshake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 06:48 AM
Hair

Heartlyshake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 06:46 AM
Love

Heartlyshake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 06:39 AM
Bookworm

Heartlyshake's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:25 PM

yeah i agree... because lots of high educated people are so rude.. i dont know if its just beacause they think they are the greatest people on earth and they can manipulate some people.... tears

That's true, i know why are you asking this, lol! laugh
If you ever see that person, then you should give her a piece of your mind,, winking

I'll take your advice.. hahahaha... it looks like i cant move on... hahahaha...

Heartlyshake's photo
Mon 08/04/14 04:08 AM

yeah i agree... because lots of high educated people are so rude.. i dont know if its just beacause they think they are the greatest people on earth and they can manipulate some people.... tears

Heartlyshake's photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:59 AM

There was a message waiting in the inbox. I started to read the message. Then a text came in awell.

I jumped in the well an

id retrieved the text.
It read...

Hi there..want a peice of me?
Sent..after few minutes..got a reply..
It read....

"So you think you got what it takes to become the next top mingler eh?" It said,

I got curious so i replied....

I know what I got. can you walk the walk or do you just talk the talk?
unexpectedly......

Someone came knocking on my door. Wondering who it is, I opened the door and saw....

The biggest scariest looking man I have ever seen, he had thick wiry masses of hair and a long straggly beard that came down to his huge belly, he was accompanied by a very menacing looking Chihuahua....he said....

"Would you like to pet my dog?", I stared at him and hesitated thinking he might be...

serious. He and his dog looked like one of the good o' boys so I replied by telling him I thought the party was a couple miles further down the road and they would be glad to see him...

thats the start of their friendship until they become the best pal in town... but something happen...

As they were walking down the road, they saw the biggest car stopped right in front of them and....

there were 5 men asking them to get in the car...

Heartlyshake's photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:44 AM

There was a message waiting in the inbox. I started to read the message. Then a text came in awell.

I jumped in the well an

id retrieved the text.
It read...

Hi there..want a peice of me?
Sent..after few minutes..got a reply..
It read....

"So you think you got what it takes to become the next top mingler eh?" It said,

I got curious so i replied....

I know what I got. can you walk the walk or do you just talk the talk?
unexpectedly......

Someone came knocking on my door. Wondering who it is, I opened the door and saw....

The biggest scariest looking man I have ever seen, he had thick wiry masses of hair and a long straggly beard that came down to his huge belly, he was accompanied by a very menacing looking Chihuahua....he said....

"Would you like to pet my dog?", I stared at him and hesitated thinking he might be...

serious. He and his dog looked like one of the good o' boys so I replied by telling him I thought the party was a couple miles further down the road and they would be glad to see him...

thats the start of their friendship until they become the best pal in town... but something happen...

Heartlyshake's photo
Sun 08/03/14 08:02 AM
Is it true that your manner is base on what level you've reached in your education?

Heartlyshake's photo
Sat 08/02/14 09:28 AM

Every single time, a lot of pervs are popping on the screen.. I don't want to see your naked body and your junk.

Every girl deserves to be respected, you girls agree with me?

Very well said!!!!! winking