Community > Posts By > freeprince

freeprince's photo
Wed 12/16/15 06:20 PM
Not sure if I posted on this yet, but, in case I haven't...

Dayton, checking in.

freeprince's photo
Wed 12/16/15 12:19 PM
Same issue. I get a notice that someone has given me a message, but when I look in my inbox it doesn't show there, I've had entire conversations with people without having them appear in my mailbox just by making a message to them and following that message to that page, but, it's getting very tiresome, please fix your system it's BROKEN. Thanks.

freeprince's photo
Thu 11/26/15 09:27 PM
I have been getting messages lately they send alerts to my email address, not sure how many of them I have missed but this person is on my mutual match. I have found a work around where I can click on match and click 'send message' by her profile picture to bring up the conversation, but as for the mail page it's completely useless. Please, if this can be fixed I will be a lot happier, also, I don't know how many other messages I've missed because recently, I was just checking my mail and if I didn't see anything I figured it was a person who got their profile deleted(scammer maybe?) and I just deleted the emails from my personal email and didn't even pursue the conversation.

freeprince's photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:42 AM
I am 28 so that would make 18 my limit right now is 21 so definately not. As for 10 years older.... That's an offer I might be willing to venture

freeprince's photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:29 AM
I dated a female from this site for like 3 months then she cheated on me. Besides that there was only one other person I became friends with on here that I did not know. The rest just chatted with and never tried to meet in real life. Not everyone you see is a perfect match

freeprince's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:25 AM
I just heard this band called Lydia, they sing "Smile, You've Won", "Now the One You Once Loved is Leaving You", "December" and a bunch of other songs. Actually, I am really liking the band I am thinking band of the year but I hear little about it anywhere. Any comments?