Community > Posts By > buffimeister

buffimeister's photo
Sun 03/27/16 04:52 PM
is this a joke? FBI is working on a case how and when to put Ms. Hillary in court.
We are just waiting what will happen, am sure, Bernie happy to be in charge of the democrat party, as she is waiting for trial.
it looks very bad on her right now.

buffimeister's photo
Sat 01/31/15 08:01 PM
tough query on dating, male verses female as 180 in the spirtual world. Since i was very young, in Sunday School class and preaching on a sermon, NEVER date and NEVER marry a Non-believer. So, i will share short for a point. Jesus teaches in John 3:3; Must be born again! [if not going to heaven, than hell, refusing to recieve the 'gift' from Jesus via Holy God. OK, must be open your heart and confess of your sinful life. So, go into church, the altar, and share i want to be 'saved from hell' and now want to be in heaven!
Then, with pastor, go into the water, to be cleaned, no more sin; Baptism.
In time, she wants his friend, or, girlfriend, wants him Saved! In time visit with the minister for all your questions. As i was a child was Baptist, [means go under the water like Jesus]. The most name is Billy Graham, change your life my the power of the Spirit!
She will keep going very softly, sweetly, to be 'saved'.
CAN YOU DEAL WITH THIS? Starting dating, without a church or temple? It is very very difficult.
In time, both will understand of a powerful and personal 'god'. Can you live without the same faith? It will be a painful battles until someone give up.

buffimeister's photo
Wed 09/10/14 09:32 AM
Sorry, brother.
I am thinking of you too. Bet you are going into your personal hell. hope you are getting help for their needed support too.

My comment was not fair, bet you are thinking of your kids too.
Bless you and keep them from evil.

buffimeister's photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:22 AM
Sorry, bro. My mom decided to throw my dad out of the house in the country. I was 11, sister 7, brother 14. In MD, the fastest my law was 18 months, so longer than 2 years.
All the damage of us going to courts and messy battles.
Is it worth it just she wants a man to go to church?
But, evil stepfather... before remarried.
Brother messed up due to starting since 1969, so can't live married. sister touched her- so can't kiss a man... you know why?
I am not right either.
What will happen during your kids before and after?
Making more damage. Think for the kids!!!

buffimeister's photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:31 PM
I man; is not a simple animal! Just a touch is God who made all things, things for a reason.
Thinking, reason, language, speech!!! Men can use his mind, yes male parts, too. But use sex with LOVE!~ equally male and female.
MAN can use his BRAIN, helps you share joy upon a woman with flowers and smiles.
Not all men are nasty, just a few! [like women too]

buffimeister's photo
Tue 08/12/14 06:20 AM
Yes; churches have single groups. Go for big churches 1st. Be careful. It is good for 20 to 30ish; good. 40 to 59 normally. 60 plus of different issues.
Ask the pastor or leader before you visit. So, is it worth your time?
Singles is big now. Divorce is in now too. Right in the bulletins of more info.

buffimeister's photo
Sat 08/09/14 12:23 PM
not sure.

I share things, she wants it, then I am out. No chance to fix it. Not fair at all.

Just try better next time.