Community > Posts By > SouthDeb

SouthDeb's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:24 PM

Plaid pants and an "I'm with stupid" shirt.smokin

LMAO...this is the best answer!

SouthDeb's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:57 AM
I'm thinking maybe if you take the time to think about what it is you are REALLY looking for in a man, you will be able to ask the appropriate questions. If a person says, "ask me anything you want", then they are probably the kind of person that DOESN'T boast about themselves and could quite possibly be a nice and humble person.

At least that's how I look at it. It's probably not going to get you too far if the first thing you've ever posted is a ***** about men.

SouthDeb's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:47 AM

Couldn't tell ya. I don't go to dating sites.

lmao, THIS is a dating site.

I'm thinking it might be that they flirt with no real intention of ever meeting the person they are flirting with. They're just trying to feed their ego and they don't realize they could be hurting someone.

Maybe? Sometimes?

SouthDeb's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:26 PM
Coz we're suckers

SouthDeb's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:54 PM
I, too agree that in order to exorcise our personal demons, we must be prepared to exercise them. In other words, you can't rid yourself of your personal demons until you know what they are and are able to really experience them. Acknowleging first that we all have demons, or character defects, flaws, or whatever else you want ot refer to them as, is just the starting point. I venture to say once you work through them, and possibly rid yourself of them, you will have invaluable information to share with others that may allow them to exorcise their own demons.