Community > Posts By > Jaybrando

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:11 PM
Edited by Jaybrando on Tue 07/29/14 03:12 PM
may be you can call it sexophobic.. its a natural feeling such that if a person is completely repulsive about it.. it could mean some sort of medical (or most likely mental health related) condition..

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 02:43 PM
If God made us male and female with the different organs, hormones and minds that are attractive to each other.. sure he must have made sex for our pleasure, enjoyment and fulfillment other than procreation. I have very high sex drive however I will never let my self go at it as I would love or as my body demands due to my faith, moral standards and belief.

And sometimes I do feel inadequate and wrong about this feeling.. is this abnormal?..

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 02:15 PM

Is there still romantic type guys out there who could swept you off your feet just like in the movies? spock

They were all recalled. There was a defect in their design.

LoL!

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:48 PM
So on point. I need a few more lesson from you honestly.. You know what? you have spoken my quiet thoughts for a long time.. so true yet difficult to pass across especially in place like England where I Live, where children are meant to be worshiped by the parents.. I some times fear for my little ones.. but hearing this and knowing someones else got this mindset and understanding helps my resilience..I will raise them as the Lord would have me do

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:42 PM

The secret to rearing happy children? Don't make their happiness your greatest concern.

Parents everywhere are proud to say it: I just want my kids to be happy!

But what millions of well-intentioned moms and dads don't know is that making our children's happiness the most important thing often has the opposite effect --��hurting the kids, and hurting us.

It's no wonder that rates of youth worry, anxiety, and depression have been on the rise during the past twenty-five years, since parents widely began saying, and believing, that their children's happiness was the most important thing.

When parents pledge allegiance to the happiness of their offspring:

Too many kids...

Believe that having fun or getting their way are the most important things in life.

Don't know how to handle difficult feelings like sadness, hurt, and anger.

Operate as if they're the center of the universe.

•Crumple easily in the face of tough challenges or disappointments.
•Feel guilty or ashamed when they're not happy "enough."

Too many parents...

Overshield their kids from experiences that build resilience.

Downplay the importance of moral and ethical behavior.

Exhaust or neglect themselves just to keep the kids happy.

Confuse their kids with mixed messages about what they expect from them.

Feel unnecessary guilt or shame when their children aren't happy "enough."

from http://www.mykidshappiness.com/home.cfm

I think this applies to alot of grown 'kids' too, who have come to expect that whatever makes us 'happy' should therefore make our family happy for us.

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:36 PM
The blood of Jesus saves us all, white or black.. The lord loves variety so he made us in different colours shape and forms... it doesn't matter your race or colour when you repent of your iniquities and believe christ Jesus died for your sin and confess him with your mouth convincingly in your heart as lord and saviour, you are saved.. simple..
No complications... funny to read about this black man being jew bla! bla!junk... If salvation was by race, trust me the white race would have by now genetically engineered a whole generation to black, cause they know how to get what they want using their God given wisdom.. lol!

I am black though

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:16 PM
very true..Moreover, your kind of person to some extend determines the kind of men you attract

Jaybrando's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:08 PM
fantastic story.. wow!.. never believe marraige could come out of this sort of online meets.. wish you guys many happy years together... lovely