Community > Posts By > Pleasant_Lady

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:30 AM
I get 199 a month, nothing more. He has never met my daughter, has no real plans too. He only pays cause then he has reasions he can only serve weekends. He's payed a year out of two and a hafe and guessing as soon as serving weekends and probation is over so will paying child support.

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:06 AM
My daughter often comes out of her room at night, takes her stool and unlocks the back door then atempts to open the back door. She gives up and heads back to bed, leaving the door unlocked! LOL I now have locks up higher on the doors

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:29 PM
I'm going to try the quite time, lol but now I'm having a new problem. My mom, she helps me alot with my daughter (we live a five minute walk from one another) and I am greatful but she never follows my rules ie no sweets within an hour of dinner time ect when I talk to her she tells everyone who will listen how I'm a horrable to her and blew up about nothing...we play this "game" over and over I am thinking of cutting her off. I don't want to but I'm sick of the yelling ect in frount of my daughter. I left her father cause I think it's better to be from a broken home then living in one... now I wonder are my mom and me just making it a broken home with two addresses...(sorry about the bad spelling I had my computer fixed and they moved or removed my spell checker) any idea's or thoughts on how to move on or fix our issues?

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:10 PM
WOW! I only have one two and a half year old and I feel like my hands are full. How do you guys/gals do it any tips? I work part time go to school part time and am a single mom feel like I can't keep up, I feel like my weeks are endless. I get one day off a week.

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Tue 04/28/09 12:34 PM
smooched

Pleasant_Lady's photo
Thu 04/09/09 02:13 PM
Good Luck! Tell us all how it turns out!