PerfectlyImperfect01's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:51 AM

Hmmm.. Anyone?

search for things on html encoding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_encodings_in_HTML

It has a few helpful links that describe some of the things that you may want to do.

I also suggest looking up html text color and size encoding.

I hope that helps.

Tue 01/27/09 10:16 AM
What exactly are you trying to build? Is it just a Myspace page or is it more complex?

Sat 01/17/09 11:07 PM

smile2 Is abuse a form of spiritual murder?what (Any form of abuse: bullying, physical, emotional, sexual, etc.)smile2

I suppose it depends on how the person chooses to handle it while it is ongoing and how much of their old self survives the ordeal. Someone that I love very much is completely broken form all of the abuse they have suffered. Other people that I know, such as myself, have walked that lonely road through hell where no one can comfort you and have come out more resilient for having survived. Someone who goes through some form of abuse or another is never the same but letting it kill you inside is just another kind of hell for the people who didn't know it was happening and were unable to help you...

Tue 01/13/09 01:22 PM

Good wright-up, good pics, good luck :)

thank you ^_^

Tue 01/13/09 01:05 PM
lol

Tue 01/13/09 12:49 PM
Hi! I'm new to this site and I wanted to get on here and say a quick hello to everyone! If you're a decent person feel free to message me since I'm testing the waters of friendship out here. I am eventually looking for Mr. Right as opposed to Mr. Right Now - so if you are a good guy feel free to message me.