Community > Posts By > LUVLAX

LUVLAX's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:57 PM
I think this site has a high volume of scammers.....just ask for a cell to text to ....that usually sends the fakes into never never land...be grateful you wasted little percious time

LUVLAX's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:06 PM
Scammers on dating sites irritate me to no end! I have come across some that are very educated and can discuss many topics. When they eventually ask for money my only thought is well there went that wasted time I will never get back. I have also come across the common garden weeds who can not type a coherent sentence. That type generally start out with an introduction saying "I am ... "BY NAME". If I read the phrase "by name" I click faster than a split second.

LUVLAX's photo
Fri 08/19/16 08:22 PM
That is incredibly incorrect. Only players go for younger guys.Serious seekers are attracted to their own age group.

LUVLAX's photo
Sun 03/06/16 12:19 PM
So Looking for my soul mate but this site seems to deliver a lot of scammers...anyone else out there w/ this experience?

LUVLAX's photo
Sun 03/06/16 12:14 PM
So Looking for my soul mate but this site seems to deliver a lot of scammers...anyone else out there w/ this experience?