Community > Posts By > gardenforge

gardenforge's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:32 AM
so based on that Bush hates poor kids, sorry I can't seem to follow your logic, if there is any to be followed.

gardenforge's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:19 AM
Thanks for the laughs guys, what a way to start the day laugh

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:33 PM
Fitness, I think the topic of your post was Bush hates poor kids yet he proposes a continuation of the existing program while more debate takes place but you ignore that fact completely. When I point that out to you, you do a 90 degree to the left and go off on the war.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:28 PM
Restore the world equilibrium like Pol Pot restored the equalibrium to Cambodia? Things did balance out there all right only thing is 3 million people got murdered in the process. Most of them the educated intellectual types.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:14 PM
LOL abra, it's been a fun and interesting discussion.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:13 PM
gee you used up a whole lot of space to not answer any of the questions. I see a lot of words where a simple yes or no would suffice. Seems a while back someone called me a pontificator but I think the title belongs to you.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 05:07 PM
Fitness I guess you glossed over this part because it don't support your argument

"But Bush has promised a veto, saying the measure is too costly, unacceptably raises taxes, extends government-covered insurance to children in families who can afford private coverage, and smacks of a move toward completely federalized health care. He has asked Congress to pass a simple extension of the current program while debate continues, saying it's children who will suffer if they do not."

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 04:50 PM
without a carburetor an internal combustion engine could be a multi cylindered air compressor.

The single piece lacking is the "Missing Link" it is not a small part it is the whole essence of the argument. It's a great big hunk.

Here is a theory for you, lets assume for the sake or argument that Mars was once populated with an advanced civilization. then things began to fall apart up there, they sent a space probe to Earth. Now we have our Martian Adam and Eve on the shining blue planet. The planet is populated with Neandertals and one Saturday Night Eve has a headache, and Adam drinks enough Saber Tooth Lite to where the cave girls look pretty or maybe Eve gets a glimpse of Grog and discovers that the the club he carries on his shoulder is not the only one he has. Now you have the original sin and some litte Martianthals running around who eventually survive all their parents. I can buy your assumption that the missing link exists, all you have to do is buy my assumption that it came from Mars.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 03:38 PM
voileazur do you really believe that the radical islamic movement would pull in their horns and quit if we pulled out of the middle east? Do you think that North Korea and Iran would quit pursuing the development of nuclear weapons? Do you think that the Israeli people have no right to exist? Do you think the middle east would become a more stable place if Iran and Syria attach Israel? Sorry but physics 101 only works with matter, not on human emotions and ambitions. Look back to Europe in the 1930 did appeasement get a peaceful equalibrium? Has ignoring terrorists for the last 50 years and giving them what they want caused them to cease their lawlessness? They view each concession made as a victory and it only makes them more bold.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 03:25 PM
I don't think he should be allowed off the U.N. Grounds. He should make his speach to the U. N. and then be escourted back to a plane that will take him home.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:47 AM
what am I talking about look to your previous post where you quoted one sentence from my post and went of on a what's God's plan tangent.

I never referred to the theroy of evolution as your personal theory. While the theory does hold some water there are still some major leaks too that no one is able to explain so we are asked to assume the leaks don't exist.

My theory is that the Theory of Evolution is exactly that, and until it is proven conclusively without asking for a bunch of assumptions it will remain a theory. certain fact point to it's correctness but certain large gaps leave unanswered questions.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 11:29 AM
Belushi well that is a plan but I am not sure that if we stopped being overly agressive that the rest of the world would follow suit. Like you said it's a 3000 year old war perhaps longer maybe this won't be the first time we have nuked ourselves back to the stone age or beyond.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:59 AM
wow take one sentence out of a paragraph and subtly shift the direction of the discussion away from something that don't support your theory. I just read in the paper today that the "Hobit" discovered in 2003 in Indonesia has a wrist bone that is indistinguishable from an African Ape or early hominin-like creature and nothing at all like that seen in modern humans or Neanderthals. The Hobit lived about 18,000 years ago but scientists had thought that humans had the planet to ourselves since Neanderthal died out about 30,000 years ago.

The theory of evolution askes us to assume missing evidence exists but is just unfound and every time we ask what if the missing evidence does not exist we are labeled religious zealots and what we believe is dismissed as mythology.

Earlier there was some discussion about cross breeding, that is not evolution, that is cross breeding. You can cross a plumb and a peach to get a necterine, but left alone neither the plumb nor the peach has evolved into a necterine yet the theory of evolution askes us to assume that it is possible.

Another article in today's paper says that 50% or more of the bison heard on Catalena Island has cattle DNA. This heard was thought to be the most pure strain of American Bison left because it has been secluded on the island since the 1920. Another example of cross breeding. Some of the original heard were crosses, beefalo or cattleo what ever you want to call them. Tthrough inbreeding of the heard the DNA has been passed along to the offsprings, but this once again is not evolution.

It was stated that "there could have been no crossing between Neanderthal and Cromagnon man," that there is actually no evidence to support this, but we are asked to assume that it is a fact. Every time there is a chasm of doubt, evolutionists asks us to cross the bride of assumption. Yet when they come upon a chasm of doubt in our beliefs they say no bridge exists.

The theory of evolution is just that a theory because it has not been proven beyond all doubt. Eienstein's Theory of Relativity is still called a Theory because it has yet to be proven beyond all doubt even thought there is a perponderance of evidence to suggest that it is true. Until it is proven it remains a theory.

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:13 AM
Belushi, do you have a solution, a suggestion, a plan, an idea or is that just another rant?

gardenforge's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:01 AM
Abra when I said we popped on the scene recently, I ment that man is a relative latecomer in the grand scheme of things. Given that you would think there would me more fosilized evidence available considering you can't swing a dead cat without hitting the fosilized remains of some prehistoric creature. Things do evolve, I saw in the paper today that Barney eventually grew feathers and sprouted wings (the Velocaraptor had feathers) and eventually became the birds of today. But that happened over a lot longer time period than the development of man. In considerably less time that it took Barney to become Henry the Hawk something slithered out of the primordial soup, eventually walked erect and became the only animal capable of not only destroying itself but the entire world, Sounds to me like homo destructus was on the fast track or got a jump start from somewhere.

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 06:57 PM
wardriver that is the funniest thing I have ever read. But back to the original post I think what lif2luv is trying to say is the devil is going to pay your visa bill this month laugh

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 03:19 PM
Of course philosopher, I have several for sale, just leave a large bag of unmarked $100 bills behind the bench in the park. As soon as I have collected your cash I will send you your scheme laugh

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 01:06 PM
Actually I missed your post invisible and I just checked it, but I still don't see a lot or outrage there either.

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:43 AM
1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3. OK.... so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

5. There are three religious truths:
a. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
b. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
c. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or at Hooters.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

7. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

8. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~! *~*~*~*

9. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

11. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12 If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

13. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

14. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

15. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

16. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me .....they're cramming for their final exam.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

17. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? toothpicks?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

18. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

19 If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

20. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

21. Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

22. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

23. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?

As income tax time approaches, did you ever notice: When you put the two words "The" and "IRS" together it spells
"THEIRS"?

gardenforge's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:37 AM
I find it ammusing that none of the liberal gang had bothered to post a comment on this bit of news. I get the feeling that a double standard may exist. If the name was Bush instead of Clinton and the party Republican instead of Democrat my guess is the libs would be on this like buzzards on a road kill. Am I right or far right? laugh