Community > Posts By > wannalaugh28

wannalaugh28's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:04 PM

Yes, I have dropped my standards, in fact I married one. Biggest mistake of my life.

What can I say, I was at the lowest point of my life at the time, too young to know any better, and no one was around to slap the crap out of me.
yes i have to agree sometimes it should be slap with the right hand then woth the left hand some of us just dont lesson the first time lolfrustrated

wannalaugh28's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:03 PM
yes i agree it sometimes needs to be a douable slap for us stuborn women lol

wannalaugh28's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:02 PM
wow, I have to say we are told beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. trust in that..{ for example,, you may think I am beautiful another may think i look like crap } which is right which is wrong .. but if you are telling people you are not beautiful they are not even looking because they have it in there mind what you have already said ... My advice to you would be let the beholder see you some will like the way you look some will hate the way you look ..its all okay its called choice ...and everyone has style of there own and choses what they are attrated to it may just be your nose or maybe your eyes or it could be the way you carry your self .. there are endless possiabilty that a person can be attrated to ..from your head to your feet to the way you say hello to goodbye .dont judge your self or put your self down . it all starts with you and ends with you how you see your self how you love your self .. then and only then will you know how to truly love another and see another for who they are...
good luck in finding your self love

wannalaugh28's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:03 AM
Just kinda running threw everything , Hope all of you are having a great day and a better night ... so yea you got jokes I love to hear them. I am always up for a good laugh.. until we laugh together you guys have a wonderful and happy day. Sandylaugh love flowerforyou :banana: :laughing: oops lets not forget the rofl so you know your having funwaving bye bye for now...
Sandy