Community > Posts By > funone571

funone571's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:22 AM

Hey! I just noticed that the President is left-handed! slaphead Who else here is a Southpaw?

*jumps up & down & raises hand*

For the most part I'm ambidextrous with right dominance, my older son is a lefty and my younger a righty

funone571's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:18 AM

:smile: What is better, a good one parent family or a bad two parent family?:smile:

No offense Mirror but to me this is really a silly question when you boil it down to the basics. Which is better "a good family or a bad family"? Doesn't matter if there is 1 parent, 2 parents or 4 parents (i.e. step-parents) when the children come from a loving supportive family anything is possible.

funone571's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:33 AM
Edited by funone571 on Tue 01/20/09 07:36 AM
Sorry already got one rabbit boiler that's still hounding me I don't need another. Mind ya when I meet her I didn't know she had any problems but after we started hanging out together she told me she was bipolar and had severe depression....and that she had just stopped taking all her meds because she loved me so much and always felt so good when she was around me....wtf!!!! slaphead Nope I'm never getting into a mess like that again

funone571's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:29 AM
This is just straight up sick frustrated

funone571's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:08 AM
Goes to prove that sometimes ya just gotta keep trying....no matter how many times you fall down....thanks for sharing...cheers

funone571's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:00 AM
Edited by funone571 on Fri 01/16/09 07:00 AM
***single dad story***

Well the short and sweet part of it goes something like this....she said I was a bad husband/father and moved out of the house. Two months later after her boyfriend (yes we were still married and hadn't even had time to file any papers yet) kicked her to the curb, she was running out of money and it looked like I would get custody of the kids she decided I wasn't that bad of a person and wanted me back. We decided on marriage counseling....after 6 months of her never showing up I gave up on that so the next time she said she wanted the divorce I said fine and left. I moved out on a Friday and her new boyfriend was living there on Saturday. (can we say reoccurring theme) In less than a year she lost the house and everything that goes with it. Thankfully I have full custody of our kids but over the past 5 years they have gone for months at a time with no contact from her....she was living on the streets with her drug addict boyfriend....and she's gotten herself into legal problems. I've been doing it on my own since they were 5 and 8 years old.....now I have those teenage years to look forward too.....tears