Community > Posts By > mcowie

mcowie's photo
Wed 09/22/10 10:39 PM
WOW!!

mcowie's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:28 PM
Thank You very much. Thanks for the advice, I can use all the advice I can get.

mcowie's photo
Wed 09/22/10 08:08 PM
I've actually been a member since 01-09. I have just recently returned due to focusing on my kids. Its not easy being a single Dad. Anyway, I was gone for about a year but now I'm back in the dating world which I'm not really good at. Thought I would give the dating site a whirl..

mcowie's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:28 PM
I'm not getting any responses at all. Tell me what i'm doing wrong. PLEASE!! tears

mcowie's photo
Wed 09/22/10 03:17 PM
Help!!!! Are there any sweet honest goodlookin women left out there? I can't find any!!! You would think that I was just ugly as sin but I'm not. Am I?

mcowie's photo
Thu 05/28/09 07:45 PM
rate me

mcowie's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:39 PM
Will I ever find anyone?

mcowie's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:33 PM
go ahead

mcowie's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:19 PM
What is this suppose to be for? Isn't the purpose of this sight most of the time to find a single person?

mcowie's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:14 PM
I'm lookin for someone that I can care about and give unconditional love for and will care about me for who I am and not for what they would like to change about me or all the "if you would just do this you would be a better man" I don't to many men that would take custody of 4 kids and love every minute of it like I have. I give myself a pat on the back for doing it. I wouldn't change anything about raising my kids on my own. I don't have to have a woman but I would love to have one. I miss giving affection but I don't meet a lot of them because when it comes that I am very shy untill I get to know them and or find a way to conversate and then I'm fine.

mcowie's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:42 PM
I feel like I will never meet a woman that I can hold and kiss on again. It doesn't seem like it.

mcowie's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:11 AM
single

mcowie's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:36 PM
But then there are men (very few) like me. I am a single dad of 4 kids that hardly ever see their mother. I get NO support from their moms. yes, for some reason I found 2 women in the world that won't have anything to do with their kids. I guess my kids can be thankful that they have a caring dad like myself. I made them! They are my responsibility and I will step up to the plate for them anyday. My kids call me daddy most of the time but they have been known to call me mom too. i love being their mom and dad. Your Kids should come first before any man or (woman in my case). Especially if your kids don't like your partner. It won't work!!!