Community > Posts By > danilka1978

danilka1978's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:01 PM

what is it with women i guess i should explain well im a nice guy i try to treat the woman that im with like gold but its hard for me cause im so far away from the women that i love and our circumstances make so she cant move closer to me well so when i have any free time i want to be on the phone with her and talk or what ever i just makes it seem to me like we r together with each other but yet i guess its mo much cause she left me and this isnt the first woman to leave me because of this i just feel like no matter what i do i cant make a woman happy enough to stay what ever idk some input from the ladies here would be greatly appreciated

let me tell u about most women man... the worse u treat em,the more they love u... it's their mentality..most women dig ******** for some reason.. and then they cry about and wonder why they being treated like ****... my advice bro find urself a woman that's gonna love u for u.. and only u.. and if she starts acting like a ***** towards u ..use her *** and dump her..man ..women like that ain't worth it

danilka1978's photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:05 AM

As a woman are you confident enough to shave you head, or with an incentive you might consider doing it.

unless u going to become a skin girl lol u should not shave ur head..

danilka1978's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:31 PM
I'd love to have a threesome with you and ur gf.. :)-

danilka1978's photo
Wed 08/25/10 06:23 AM
Edited by danilka1978 on Wed 08/25/10 06:31 AM
good sex multiple times a day, loyalty and care ...would suffice )

this also wouldn't hurt lol )

danilka1978's photo
Wed 08/25/10 06:20 AM
if there is no sexual attraction between them what so ever they can..

2 Next