Community > Posts By > KTsmilin

KTsmilin's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:35 PM
Edited by KTsmilin on Mon 02/23/09 12:42 PM
Our mom was a single lady for a while, and us three boys of hers are extremely close to her. I don't think I have ever known a closer family than ours. We helped our mom get onto this site, along with some of her friends. Many of the friends that she has on this site are NOT new friends, but friends that have moved from here. Not to say that there aren't some new ones. Some of these friends do not have numbers where we could contact them immediately. One in particular she was very close to, and we are anxiously waiting his response as we are wanting him to be a pallbearer and have his flight taken care of. For you, this may be weird, for us, it is a tragedy that we are trying to deal with in the best manner that we can. You obviously didn't know our mom! She was an incredible lady who will be remembered and honored! As for your explaination of the password, well besides the purple folder that she keeps here with all her passwords to various things because she would forget them (LOL!!!), mom never logged out of sites, so all you have to do is pull up mingle, and BAM, you're on her site! Same thing with her myspace. lol Something us boys knew. Not that we owe you an explaination, but you can keep all your rude comments to yourself, as they really are not appreciated at this time! (This post is in regards to the young man who stated that this is weird & awry! )

KTsmilin's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:08 PM
Our family wanted to let everyone know, "thank you so much for all the support, prayers, thoughts, and beautiful comments." Know that all this is very comforting to the family. Greatly appreciated! God bless all!

KTsmilin's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:33 AM
Edited by KTsmilin on Mon 02/23/09 09:34 AM
Just in case we missed someone, we wanted to take a moment to say thank you for being a part of our mom's life. She passed away last night at 10pm. She was in an accident and was pronounced dead upon the scene. Our apologies for informing you in this manner. It is our hope that our mom touched your life in a very special way. She was a strong woman, with a huge heart, and an awesome personality! She will truly be missed by many. She leaves behind her parents, an older brother, a younger sister, and many nieces and nephews. She leaves her three sons, two daughter in laws, two grand children, and one on the way. We know that she leaves behind many true friends, including you. As you know, she had a dear love for God that showed in her. It is our desire that if you know the Lord, that you continue to love and serve Him. If you don't, we know that she would want you to find Him. Live life for Him as to be able to see and meet her on the other side! She will never leave us, we know that she has gone before us & is watching over both you and us as we speak. Please take a minute today to listen to, 'When I Get Where I'm Going' by Brad Paisley in rmemeberence of her. We will be leaving her profile up for a short while before deactivating it to give everyone a chance who knew her to be informed of her passing. Take care, and God bless all of you! Love, her family

KTsmilin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 10:31 AM
car....my "ride" ;-)blushing :banana:

KTsmilin's photo
Wed 02/18/09 06:51 AM
Yeah, I think I have gone through some of those stages a time or two!! lol....oh, hang on, I believe that was last night, this morning???! Nah j/j; but I've been there!drinker

KTsmilin's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:48 AM
Hell no, I didn't!!! I had one very horrible marriage to a total psycho! I didn't even realize how crazy he was until after we were married. The first slap, shocked the hell out of me, but I simply shrugged it off. The second more aggressive incident, I ran like hell just to find myself with no where to run, three small children, no money in pocket with no job! But the third time and there after until I finally got myself into a position that I could leave, I fought with everything that was in me! People started thinking I was the crazy one, because even other men were terrified to stand up to him! The police would come out, and instead of picking him up they would tell me that that kind of thing wouldn't happen to me if I would just learn to keep my mouth closed & obey him. The chief of police even stated that to me! Yeah, I wore a few black eyes, bruises on my face, body, even in my throat where he tried ripping my tonsils out & couldn't swallow for a week; but you know, everyone knew that someone or something had a hold of him too!! I never started it, but I damn sure didn't take it sitting down! I took my boys & ran like heck & the only time I ever looked back was to make sure he wasn't on my ass! I finally did go through the court system & they finally arrested him for all the counts! He spent some time & was suppose to pay me money, but I wasn't about to let him know anything about my where abouts! I didn't need the money that bad. Since all that, I have become an expert marksmen! Doesn't really matter what type of gun it is! I target practice with pistols, rifles, shotguns, black powder, cross bows, you name it & I know how to use it! Got my lic. to carry a concealed weapon, and became a lethal weapon through martial arts with one of the best masters in the US! I was extremely fortunate and grateful to him and all that he taught me! I came across a real pig one night that was a lot like my ex in a bar. When I decided to leave, him and his friend followed me to the parking lot thinking that they would have their way with me. Standing 5'2" & weighing 108 at the time, I was so proud that my training in martial arts paid off! In a matter of less than five minutes, the guy was on the ground passed out, and his friend who was almost to that point staggered off calling me crazy! Yeah, me the crazy one!!! lol!!! I'll take that title though when anyone man thinks he can man handle me! I damn sure hold my own & knowing the size of the guy on the ground that night; yeah, I have no doubts what so ever that size doesn't matter at all! lol I believe in my heart that one day my ex & I will end up crossing paths again; and you know, I have all the confidence in the world that when that day comes, he has an ass kickin from hell that this ***** will give to him alright! You know what they say about pay backs, & I know I can back that one up a 100%! lol That big ole boy will have to be telling all his friends that he got it from a girl!! LOL!!! Love it! ;)

KTsmilin's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:22 AM
Yup!! I remember as a child, my dad bought a Rolls Royce from a lady for a dollar!! He always reads the classified ads & happen to come across the ad. He called to verify that it wasn't a misprint to which the lady stated very clearly "no" and that he was the first to call which made her wonder if everyone else just assumed it was a misprint also! He arrived and gave the woman a dollar and she gave him a receipt and the signed title and sported his way home in a sweet all cream colored rolls! During their conversation, she explained that she was in the middle of a divorce and that she was willing to sell everything she had for a dollar an item that belonged to the both of them since all money from the sales would be split in half and her soon to be ex didn't want to bother with doing the selling! :)