Community > Posts By > JenniferAld

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:01 PM
Sex have to be the center of things for so many people? It's almost as though people hear the word 'virgin' and they think it's almost taboo!

Not gonna lie I'm a virgin and proud. I get questions like "WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX FOR LIKE TEN YEARS!!!" So what if it takes that long for me to get married so be it.

I'm not saying that sex is wrong before marriage... If you choose to do so then so be it... but I think everyone needs to find a middle ground of respect for people who choose to do things opposite of them.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:57 PM
Sex have to be the center of things for so many people? It's almost as though people hear the word 'virgin' and they think it's almost taboo!

Not gonna lie I'm a virgin and proud. I get questions like "WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX FOR LIKE TEN YEARS!!!" So what if it takes that long for me to get married so be it.

I'm not saying that sex is wrong before marriage... If you choose to do so then so be it... but I think everyone needs to find a middle ground of respect for people who choose to do things opposite of them.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:52 PM

I should be asleep...but alas...here I am typing my life away....:tongue:

Same here!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:51 PM
I would have to say no simply because when I went to Haiti for a month to work with an Orphinage the kids I worked with had nothing but were still happy.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:46 PM
Makes sense. Better then having no life at all

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:45 PM

raises hand... it will change soon tho.

how do you change it? Tell me your secret!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:44 PM
What is everyone doing on so late at night?

For me it's simple... I have no life during the day....

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:43 PM
Score! drinker I've been picked!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:40 PM

waving is anyone as bored as me?

PICK ME!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:34 PM
No really, that kitty makes me happy.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:06 PM
No really, amazingly well done!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:43 PM
I had it happen when I was younger and it freaked me out so bad I stopped hanging out with her...

But recently I've had a few lesbian friends and I tend to ignore the part where they flirt and hit on me... they make the best of friends sometimes. And they usually understand when you say No... because they realize not everyone thinks and feels the same way. And they respect that.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:35 PM
WORLD PEACE! haha Sorry had to throw in a Movie line.. Anyways,

I wish that people would really begin to try to understand others..

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:32 PM
haha yeah, it took me a while to fill out the "About Me" Section as well. Put things you like to do in there. Your favorite type of music, ect... Ya' know?

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:24 PM
Hey, also if you can... take a moment to fill out your profile a little bit more... More info about yourself.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:22 PM

Get ready to be bored here.

Duley noted...

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:14 PM
Thanks so much guys! haha I ended up adding about 3 or 4 more pics. Just cuz I was bored.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:08 PM
Jason Freaking Mraz! I was stoked I got to see him in Concert about a month ago.

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:06 PM
I just posted about 5 more photos... Thanks for the advice!

JenniferAld's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:58 PM
I would say put a close up pic of you smiling on there.. It might help out...