Community > Posts By > svy14x

svy14x's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:10 AM
Edited by svy14x on Wed 01/21/09 08:13 AM
Mixed Signals.... Couple questions.

he says "you are not my type" but pays you complements out of the blue in relation to what a faithful spouse you would be - to those he knows would happily report such compliments to you ?

He says he hates you, but then introduces you as "my friend" to one of his friends with a smile later?

he agrees to get together to "discuss personal matters" (namely mixed signals) but then once you start to address the issue (that you went WAY out of your way to resolve) completely changes th subject?

He refuses to look you in the eyes, but then stares at pictures of you on the wall, blankly, when he knows you can see what he's doing?

when he refuses to talk to you for months on end, but then upon the next encounter wants to show you some lame card tricks - while completely sober?

Ohhh...I've got tons more. Just ask!

svy14x's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:44 AM
If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Chuck Norris.

Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants.

Chuck Norris was once put on the wrapper for a toilet paper company. The company field tested it but it didn't work because Chuck Norris doesn't take crap from nobody.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.

Chuck Norris has clicked the unclickable button... twice.

A handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Mount Pleasant, Michigan... (BLASPHEMY!)

Who would win the race between Ironman and Superman to the moon? Who else...but Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is a made up name for your safety. If you said his real name, your head would explode from the sheer amount of concentrated awesome.

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:14 PM
either that.... or maybe he found out he was not abnormal after a red hammer fell on his head.

Rhonda

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:08 PM
Hillarious! I was feelin' a bit abnormal before I read this...now I'm Alllllll better! drool biggrin waving

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 02:04 PM
Hillarious!

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:42 PM
Wow...you throw cheese & wind together & it makes for a very nauseating Forum. Particularly if you are standing down-chain!

Red ill

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:35 PM
will you stop stalking me?

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:32 PM
Circuit Rider... your little orange number says 1410! YOU MUST REALLY LIKE THIS SITE!

If they actually charged something to be on here...you should get PAID for that. That's amazing!

Rhonda

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:02 PM
2KidsMa - Rough around the edges like the guys? Perhaps that's why you're on a singles site STILL. "No offense" But if guys wanted another guy... they'd be GAY. There is a reason you are FEMALE & I'm sorry if you are dissatisfied with the gender you were assigned. That's really unfortunate.

Another friendly reminder: For all reading this who took personal offense at what I wrote...that's really not necessary. It wasn't meant to be advice as much as a THANK YOU LETTER - but take from it what you will. Whatever you do.. ENJOY!

Rhonda.

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:16 PM
Women...feel free to apply this THANKS to you to! You know you were going to anyway... ;)

Rhonda

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:58 AM
I was curious what everyone would think about it. General rating so far... GIRLS LIKE THIS STUFF....Guys, not so much. Common' men! Read the title! It says "THANKS!" Just giving props to the guys who know what they are doing. Learn from it if you can!

HA!

Rhonda:angel:

svy14x's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:45 AM
Edited by svy14x on Tue 01/13/09 11:51 AM
Refuse to post pictures that are blurry, pixelated, or have poor resolution. You can be a "6 or 7" & still get a girls attention by posting a clear picture, because it says so much about how you value quality.

Do not include multiple people in their main picture (though multiple people is great when it's a second or third photo).

Do not show screen savers, instead of pictures of you, displaying your interests & pride in family & friends, animals, environment etc. It's likely we've already seen those screen savers anyway & the last thing you want is to bore us with your first impression. Instead of posting a picture of a thermometer (if you are "hot" or just a dr.) Use your profile space to just mention what your profession is & give us some pictures that get us thinking. We know what a thermometer looks like...k? We are not easily amused by such or by "suggestive" pictures. Enough with the subliminal!

Choose not to include pictures where they are half or more than half naked(We want to see that skin... but perhaps more in private? Save us some mystery!)

Choose not to zoom in on certain body parts, (like your nose, tattoos or your rock hard abs - which are much nicer when "hinted at" instead of sprawled out for the world to see).

Have more than one facial expression per group of photos. (This does not include a different angle of the same smirk. We are sure your smirk looks great from both directions. Give us something new!)

A hat/skull cap is fine, in one picture - but give us some pics with it off too so we can see that you are confident...even WITH a bald spot. HA! The more you go incognito...the more girls want to say no no. Do not wear sunglasses in the dark or inside either. Common...what's the point?

Do no smear out, disfigure, or cut off faces of the people you are with...even if it's an old fling/girlfriend. Girls often automatically have good reason to think if you blotted out one person's face, it's likely you'll do the same thing to someone else - like themselves. Plus - it shows a great deal of character & confidence when you aren't afraid to let your new friends/"mates" know who your old flings were. It's OK when things don't work out! It immediately helps her feel reassured she can trust you if you still respect people from your past.

Girls are impressed with guys who can handle various environments. You like the woods? Great! (1 picture). You can handle the city? Cool! (1 Picture). Your dog means alot to you? Point taken! (1 Picture). You are a package deal? We can handle that (1 Picture with the child/baby.) Give us some variety!

Considering the average age of the people who use this site, drinking, smoking, acting a fool may not get you anywhere. While those who smoke & drink may not care if you have pictures showing that you do the same... non-smokers & non-drinkers WILL care if you do. Just take that into consideration. In regard to young thugs... it's possible some girl out there who can see herself wanting to start a family in the year or so would want that... but truly - make this more about the type of person you want to attract, than the type of person you are. It's like going for an interview... You certainly aren't going to wear your best suit when you are applying for a janitorial job...nor would you wear a "Jack Daniels" T-shirt to a formal benefit or charity. A woman wants a man who doesn't have to be told what's appropriate & what's not.

Body language - Even if your teeth aren't perfectly straight, a smile does wonders. Yes, you probably have a thick neck, but don't tuck your chin in show your neck muscles off - or your double chin. If that's the way pictures look when you try taking pictures of yourself, don't be afraid to ask someone to take a picture for you - or get a timer. It will make you seem like you feel you have to prove yourself to everyone or everything. It will also make it seem to girls like your neck-muscles make you look attractive - when in reality, it's more about the overal package (your personality, attitude, confidence, etc.) Overcompensating by spreading your legs way apart makes it seem that you're familiar with being pat down. It's not attractive at all & shows a great deal of insecurity. Zoom too close in & it may make her want to back away from the screen so she can see you a little better. Go to far away & she may decide considering your potential with her isn't worth straining her eyes over. Just remember "The comfort bubble". Approximity is just as important in photos online as it is in person.

If you want more thanks regarding pictures - feel free to ask.

In terms of profiles descriptions.............................
Saying "I will fill this out later" is just like saying... "HELLO! I'm a Procrastinator!" If you say you will fill something out later, which is as simple as typing in a few sentences...you will get her wondering, "What else will he put off?" If you don't have time to fill it out.. perhaps you don't have time to chat or connect either. After all, it takes a lot longer to get to know someone else than it does to say a few words about yourself. Be honest. If you don't "want" to fill it out - just say "I don't want to fill this out." We'll appreciate your honesty. It shows that you are not afraid to say how you feel. It will also show that you care more about what YOU want than what SHE may want. Your best bet? FILL IT OUT.

Outlines are good for men & woman. There are various aspects of a person: Values, Philosophy, What's Important to them, Take on the importance of (Health, Spirituality, Looks, etc) Name the category, then say a sentence or two about it. This helps people navigate your profile easier - because if they want to know a certain thing about you, it's easier to find...& even if you don't say what they want you to say, the fact that you laid our your profile so conveniently speak wonders as to how considerate you are.

Capital Letters, makes it seem like you are yelling. Not a good idea.

Spelling errors & incorrect punctuation can be avoided with proofing what you wrote. If you take this process seriously, it's more likely you'll be taken seriously.

There are some things you may not want to share: Like your opinion of the average girl or other guys. Avoid negativity & definitely avoid sentences like: "Other guys might be jerks...but I'm not". Or "I don't drink, do drugs & have never been married..." These are things we should be able to figure out on our own from your pictures & the small description offered outside of your profile.

Comparisons are unhealthy, even if they are true & it shows a competitive spirit she might be left thinking could be a sign of jealousy or feelings of inadequacy in the future. Calling your "ex-wife" names is not a good idea either (See above for theory on blotting out faces in photo category).

This entire process isn't easy... the more effort you put into it, the more likely you will be to have it work for you.

Thanks again to all men who already knew/through about this information & have applied it.

:) Rhonda

2 Next