skittlez2hardcore's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:57 PM
smoke sum weed thats what i do

Fri 07/11/08 12:04 AM
any hot younger but not too young guys wanna chat, get bak to me

Sun 07/06/08 07:41 PM

DONT LICK ME THERE...........................LICK ME HERE!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
sorry for that. i got carried away

u cheating on me?! check ur messages

Sun 07/06/08 07:36 PM

licking you all over:tongue:

lick the c.l.i.t

Sun 07/06/08 07:35 PM
wheres peccy!

Sun 07/06/08 04:20 PM
im hurting over the same s*h*i*t and i kno how it is and it hurts so badly!

Thu 06/12/08 03:53 PM

I can't date guys who have missing or mangled teeth.

I had to ask myself this question. It depends. In general, I realized that it, to me, was a measure of their general self-reflection, like if they don't take care of that, what about the rest of hygiene and self care?

BUT, I also know that not everyone can afford dentistry and it may have had to become a low priority. And others just don't consider teeth important. My ex husband hadn't gone to a dentist in 15 years when I met him as if they didn't "give him problems" he felt no need to go.

So, I try not to judge.

i had an ex that has all his teeth rotting out of his head, and hes only 20 yrs old cuz he wont brush his teeth! he told me he hadnt brushed his teeth in 8 yrs! and wen i was wit him, he didnt shower for 7 days! now thats disgusting!
and you dated him? was he rich?

nope, he was the brokest guy i ever dated! he worked for the carnival!

Thu 06/12/08 03:39 PM

I can't date guys who have missing or mangled teeth.

I had to ask myself this question. It depends. In general, I realized that it, to me, was a measure of their general self-reflection, like if they don't take care of that, what about the rest of hygiene and self care?

BUT, I also know that not everyone can afford dentistry and it may have had to become a low priority. And others just don't consider teeth important. My ex husband hadn't gone to a dentist in 15 years when I met him as if they didn't "give him problems" he felt no need to go.

So, I try not to judge.

i had an ex that has all his teeth rotting out of his head, and hes only 20 yrs old cuz he wont brush his teeth! he told me he hadnt brushed his teeth in 8 yrs! and wen i was wit him, he didnt shower for 7 days! now thats disgusting!

Wed 05/14/08 08:28 AM
ya this was definately something i needed to read so thank u!

Wed 05/14/08 03:01 AM
i just think im gonna become a lesbian!

Wed 05/14/08 02:47 AM

yeah phys wards suck you don't want to go there

ya well i didnt want to live without him!

you know those places are filled with short bus window lickers.........and every 20 minutes all night long they have to walk into your room asking you if you feel safe until about 430 in the morning when you have had no sleep at all and you just want to yell at them and say no i don't feel save anymore I just want to sleep now go away

oh wow! id f*u*c*k*i*n*g* kill them!

yeah......you have no idea

ya and thats after they dope u up on a bunch of meds that knock u out, and then they wake u up! hell no!

Wed 05/14/08 02:43 AM

you know those places are filled with short bus window lickers.........and every 20 minutes all night long they have to walk into your room asking you if you feel safe until about 430 in the morning when you have had no sleep at all and you just want to yell at them and say no i don't feel save anymore I just want to sleep now go away

oh wow! id f*u*c*k*i*n*g* kill them!

Wed 05/14/08 02:41 AM

i cant sleep cuz im too lonely and depressedsad

i'm sorry what's wrrong

i was supposed to get married yesterday to a guy i met on here, and he chose his carnival job over marrying and being wit mesad

um......well you are probaly better off without him.....really a carnival instead of you

i kno but it still hurts, i loved him so much! i was so messed up the other day i almost went to the psyc ward, and i texted him telling him i was gonna go, and he didnt even care enough to text me back!

Ok...I mean no disrespect..but...if he could care less about even texting you back..when you told him that..then quit crying over him..pull yourself together,put your chin up..and realize..your better off without him! He doesn't care! Why do you allow yourself to fall apart this badly over somoene who doesn't care about you? Chin up girl...be strong..and get on with your life...plenty of fish in the sea!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

i kno and im trying and i keep telling myself that, but i dream about him wen i sleep, and i think about him wen im awake. i keep trying to just forget him but its not workingsad

Wed 05/14/08 02:35 AM

Wed 05/14/08 02:32 AM

i'm sorry what's wrrong

i was supposed to get married yesterday to a guy i met on here, and he chose his carnival job over marrying and being wit mesad

um......well you are probaly better off without him.....really a carnival instead of you

i kno but it still hurts, i loved him so much! i was so messed up the other day i almost went to the psyc ward, and i texted him telling him i was gonna go, and he didnt even care enough to text me back!

Wed 05/14/08 02:28 AM

i'm sorry what's wrrong

Wed 05/14/08 02:25 AM

Tue 05/13/08 11:47 PM

wow to much info folk ...pleasesick sick laugh

hey its a poop topic, if u dont like it then get out, lol

Tue 05/13/08 11:35 PM
i wish i could hold my poop, but half the time i dont realize its coming til its running down my leg!

Tue 05/13/08 11:13 PM

how long can you hold a poop before you doo doo your pants?

It's depends, do you have the squirts?laugh laugh

irratable bowl syndrome sucks let me tell u, lol