skittlez2hardcore's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:27 PM

my brother was a marine, u just have to remember its in gods hands, pray, hand it over to god, and dont take it bak! if u take it bak and start worrying over it again, then god cant take care of it! u have to COMPLETELY hand it over! and if u do take it bak, which u will cuz ur human, repeat the process! have faith! ill pray for ur son as well!!:heart:

thank you...

whether Son, Brother,Nephew,Niece....

Marine Family...

But he is my son......I am scared....

Thank u for ur prayers for him....

I hope ur brother is physically and mentally well..

Semper FI :heart:

well not to scare u, but hes unfortunately way worse off than me, mainly due to his depression and his drinking. warn your son not to get into the marine drinking that they do! this is vital! my brother is now suffering from alcoholism, and he wont listen to me or even talk to me about it cuz im his little sis and "i dont kno s*h*i*t!" according to him. but yet im recovering from drug addiction. but like i was telling u, all i can do is pray for him to make it to the rooms of alcoholics anonymous! i have to leave it up to god, and thats what i do! my mother prayed for me when i was in my active addiction, so obviously it worked! so thats all i can do, i am powerless!

he's already drinking..so with him not knowing the devistating effects of go to a war zone and the drinking..

besides the 24,0000 facts of injuries to our soldirs that they and we have to live and deal with..I am also afraid of my son becoming an alcholic..

it's also a fact..many many ppl of military become acholics and other issues..especiallly during war time....flowerforyou
well then theres nothing u can do then, if hes gonna become an alcoholic, all u can do is try to lead him to alcoholics anonymous. and if this does happen, go to alanon! i cant emphasize how important that is! it will give u the support and the tools u need to learn how to cope wit it! if u cant find alanon in the phonebook, u can definately find alcoholics anonymous in the phonebook, and they will lead u in the right direction! dont worry, there is ALWAYS hope! my brother is an injured vet as well!:heart:

Sat 08/23/08 10:11 PM

my brother was a marine, u just have to remember its in gods hands, pray, hand it over to god, and dont take it bak! if u take it bak and start worrying over it again, then god cant take care of it! u have to COMPLETELY hand it over! and if u do take it bak, which u will cuz ur human, repeat the process! have faith! ill pray for ur son as well!!:heart:

thank you...

whether Son, Brother,Nephew,Niece....

Marine Family...

But he is my son......I am scared....

Thank u for ur prayers for him....

I hope ur brother is physically and mentally well..

Semper FI :heart:

well not to scare u, but hes unfortunately way worse off than me, mainly due to his depression and his drinking. warn your son not to get into the marine drinking that they do! this is vital! my brother is now suffering from alcoholism, and he wont listen to me or even talk to me about it cuz im his little sis and "i dont kno s*h*i*t!" according to him. but yet im recovering from drug addiction. but like i was telling u, all i can do is pray for him to make it to the rooms of alcoholics anonymous! i have to leave it up to god, and thats what i do! my mother prayed for me when i was in my active addiction, so obviously it worked! so thats all i can do, i am powerless!

Sat 08/23/08 09:47 PM

Sat 08/23/08 09:34 PM
i thought the jokes were funny!!!

Sat 08/23/08 09:28 PM
it was meant for all reactions, i love the jokes, i laugh at myself all the time! so ppl plz feel free to post whatever u want to say, i dont get offended! this was purely for entertainment value, even tho i was serious.

Sat 08/23/08 09:22 PM
that last post was for bondage boy and marine mom!:heart:

Sat 08/23/08 09:19 PM
i can totally relate, my issues have the same symtoms u deal wit, its rough, but u just take things a day at a time or even a moment at a time and u can live a happy fulfilling life! oh, and praying helps alot!

Sat 08/23/08 09:16 PM
oh im fine for the most part, i have a wonderful man thats very understanding and patient wit me, i take meds, and i spent a lifetime in mental health, so i learned alot of tools to deal wit my issues. the thing that sucks is i cant work, so i get ssi, and they think $657 a month is enough to live on! makes u wonder who the real wackjobs are!

Sat 08/23/08 09:10 PM
i dont drink people, im also a recovering addict!

Sat 08/23/08 09:09 PM
im very happily engaged, it says so in my profile, read it!

Sat 08/23/08 09:09 PM
im very happily engaged, it says so in my profile, read it!

Sat 08/23/08 09:07 PM
im very serious!

Sat 08/23/08 09:07 PM
of course i meant diagnosis, diagnonsense is a term they used in the movie "girl interrupted"

Sat 08/23/08 08:57 PM
my diagnonsenses are bipolar, borderline personality disorder, attention deficate hyper active disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and hypnotic halucinations! whats yours?

Sat 08/23/08 08:48 PM
6 is nothing, i was babysitting 8 rugrats at the age of 10! my mother did in-home daycare til i was 16, so there were times wen she needed to run to the store so i stayed home wit the kids. i was raised wit it so it was the norm!

Sat 08/23/08 08:33 PM
yes 5, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, attention deficate hyperactive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and hypnotic halucinations! and my man for sum reason thinks i am normal! im either really good at managing it, or i hide it really well! lmao!

Sat 08/23/08 08:17 PM
we all need to quit responding to him! hes obviously a wackjob and doesnt even kno what hes doing! hes completely checked out! i thought i was bad wit 5 mental health diagnosises, but i seem to be more sane than this guy! if u want to give him advice, tell him to go to mental health! he needs meds!

Thu 08/21/08 12:02 AM
i say go to the hospital, its better to be safe than sorry!

Wed 08/13/08 12:13 AM

left?

yea somebody said u left the site, they posted a forum about it

Tue 08/12/08 11:54 PM
peccy i thought u left, i guess ur bak now?