Community > Posts By > tiptoe25

tiptoe25's photo
Fri 07/11/14 03:07 AM
Rain, smell of freshly baked bread, someone who understand & laugh at your jokes, people finish up your own cooking, hearing good things about you from someone you don't expect, listening to kids giving opinion about your look ( so naive but yet genuine :laughing: ), vanilla, winning fairly on an argumentlaugh

hmmmm, there should be a lot more though..

tiptoe25's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:47 AM
I get angry with a lot of things but then I realize, being angry just suck up the energy and time.,
When this anger 'sets in', I normally just ( okay, it may sound corny..ohwell ) but the breathing technique can do wonders.!!

Then you'll find peace and not holding any grudges., :banana: :banana:

Stay happy!

tiptoe25's photo
Thu 07/10/14 08:08 AM

I'm new to the site, found it very funny that people always think I have a hidden agenda, just because i'm an Asian.., (third world nations, they say..) the don't say it but I just get it.- rofl

So this is kinda funny, it's like women assume men only after sex when on this site..,I guess I'll never get nowhere..,scared

Its kinda suspicious if you contact people privately who live in different countries. I dont blame them for thinking you have an agenda. Can you pop by for a coffee to meet any of these people you contact? Oh, especially coupled with a sparse profile. Nothing in 'about me'.

Maybe contact people locally, or be more active in the forums.

Thanks klc, I didn't mean to generalize people or anything in this case.,
And yes, the forums here are interesting,- love it!

tiptoe25's photo
Thu 07/10/14 02:48 AM
I'm new to the site, found it very funny that people always think I have a hidden agenda, just because i'm an Asian.., (third world nations, they say..) the don't say it but I just get it.- rofl

So this is kinda funny, it's like women assume men only after sex when on this site..,I guess I'll never get nowhere..,scared