Community > Posts By > jakes701

jakes701's photo
Wed 01/27/10 03:07 PM

how do I deal with daughters that just stop all communication. I was a creampuff of a dad.They seem to sense that their mother would not like it. I keep sending them pleasant cards when I would like to ask them if I was their mother and father for the first part of their lives and they admit I raised them and now they are much like me!I guess I just have to wait...jakes701
Loneliness is not the worst thing;being forgotten by someone you know you will never be able to forget, is!

jakes701's photo
Wed 01/27/10 03:01 PM
how do I deal with daughters that just stop all communication. I was a creampuff of a dad.They seem to sense that their mother would not like it. I keep sending them pleasant cards when I would like to ask them if I was their mother and father for the first part of their lives and they admit I raised them and now they are much like me!I guess I just have to wait...jakes701

jakes701's photo
Tue 01/26/10 07:15 PM
I could use some basic help with everything.Nothing I do seems to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakes701's photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:23 AM
I could sure use some friends. I have come to appreciate opposite sex friends.How can anyone view me? I don't appear in the members area.I got so educated it must have removed my common sense! Does anyone know what I am doing or not doing?? I should appear as jakes701 manitowoc 54220 Thanks

"It is difficult to follow directions without directions!"