Community > Posts By > Yooper_Man

Yooper_Man's photo
Thu 06/04/09 02:39 PM
Bruce Xing here

Yooper_Man's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:05 PM
I found out today, that she was seeing someone else whi9le see was going out with me. That means all bets are off. I don't even want to be her friend. I haven't talked to that um you know, in over three months. I don't care to talk to her see her either. Maybe I should just give up.

Yooper_Man's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:58 PM
Edited by Yooper_Man on Sun 03/15/09 04:59 PM
I'd like to meet someone, that I can spend the rest of my life with! I know this could take some time..sending eachother messages...then meeting...becoming friends...and then if we hit it off being more then friends. I am starting to lose all hope.

Yooper_Man's photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:30 PM
I apprecieate the summers more. Because the winters are so long. The other good things about mich are that there aren't hurricanes, big tornados, poisonous snakes or spiders. Well there aren't and in the U.P. Where I am we have about 3 feet of 2 or feet of snow. About an hour north has around 5 feet.Oh another good thing about snow is. It brings in alot of money, because of all the snowmobiles that come here to snowmobile. So there are bad and good things about it. Try not too look at all the negatives about it.

Yooper_Man's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:37 AM
are there any females from Da U.P. on this site?

Yooper_Man's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:43 AM
<-----4

Yooper_Man's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:51 AM
Ever girl I've been with...as broken up with me. The last girl I was with broke up with me less then a month ago. I don't even know why..she didn't give me any explaination yet. I am pretty sure..I didn't do anything wrong. I was honest about everything..I live in a small town, and I don't drive. So it's kind of harder for me to meet girls...I have been very depressed.