Community > Posts By > azBeast

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:43 PM
What's the real, honest to goodness reason everyone on here joined mingle? You know, stuff like just can't seem to find anyone in person, just wanted to try out the online thing, girlfriend/boyfriend just broke up with you, just trying to meet new people, you know, stuff like that. What are all of your reasons behind joining?

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:35 PM
Edited by azBeast on Wed 01/28/09 11:35 PM
"True Love" is only as true and real as you make it in my opinion.

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:34 PM
For me it's Music, volleyball, food, school, and my friends.

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:54 PM
Open Wide

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:46 PM

I like breasts.

I'll take famous tities for 400! laugh

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:31 PM
Nope, I've not met anyone on here either.

azBeast's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:56 PM
Utah's actually extremely different than what I thought it would be like haha

azBeast's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:52 PM

There are girls in Utah? Man... whooda thunk it!

wownoway did not mean it how you took it

azBeast's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:43 PM
So I'm definitely in Utah for this weekend playing some volleyball for my college lol. Are there any girls out there that just wanna have a good time?

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:39 PM
hahaha greatest post ever! So true!

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:30 AM

The Steelers Are going to crush the Cards. Kurt Warner can't take what the Steelers defense is going to give him. He was slow getting up when the Eagles hit them. GO STEELERS!!!!!

Unfortunately, that's what everyones been saying about everyone else the cardinals beat...I'm not so sure you can just simply rely on who's the underdog anymore, these Cards have it in them to upset even the best of teams and that definitely means the steelers in this case.

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:28 AM
haha thanks, those were more like the replies I was thinking I would get. laugh

azBeast's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:40 PM
I don't think anyone's really understanding what I'm saying lol I'm not asking to see if I think I'm ready or not, I myself know that I'm ready for either one however I just would like to know other peoples opinions or suggestions based on personal experience or anything of the sort.

azBeast's photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:24 PM
The Redbirds are in the superbowl!!! happy

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:52 PM

I'm thinking about either getting my lip pierced on the side, or getting a tattoo, but I don't know what I should do, anyone have any suggestions?

tatts are hot...but i'd go for a lipring...only cause those turn me on more...haha

Haha you've got no Idea how many times I've heard that today :smile:

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:50 PM

exactly-its up to YOU!! if you're really trying to find/express/be yourself-youll do whats rightflowerforyou

Yeah, I completely agree with you lol they're both something I really want to do, I'm just not sure which to do first because at this point, I'll probably only be able or willing to pay of only one of them.

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:41 PM

If you need approval , then don't do it. You should be absolutely sure it's what you want.

It's not that I need approval, I just want other peoples opinions, in the end, I'm the one that's choosing what I do and it could be the exact opposite of what everyone is saying.

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:40 PM
Edited by azBeast on Sat 01/17/09 09:40 PM

I'm honestly not sure what I want....and to me it would also be a symbol that I'm finally past her and that I'm ready to have a good time and actually do things that will make my happy.

After reading this, I firmly say WAIT! Why the hell do you think you need a "symbol" to express that you are over someone?

To be quite honest, that just sounds like you are not over the woman and want to brand yourself for life in some way to prove you are! That's just stupid to me. ohwell

No it's not that at all, I've already told her to **** off and stay away from me, especially since she was really crazy and stalking me, getting into my dorm room when I wasn't there and doing all kind of crazy s**t. I'm the one that broke up with her and it's honestly the best thing I've done, she was really dragging me down. Getting this done is more or less a me actually doing something that makes me happy.

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:32 PM

tattoo. make sure the artist is good...

That's crazy lol like every girl I've talked to about it has said to get a tattoo. Why is that?

when they are done right tattoos are sexy, course I also think eyebrow piercings are good on some people, but you have got to have the face..lip rings and nose piercings on guys are not so attractive...

Hmmm, not to sound like I'm leaning toward the lip piercing or anything, I'm just trying to hear others opinons on both so I can make a wise decision I guess. I've had a lot of girls tell me they think that I'd look really sexy if I got a lip piercing but I've also gotten a lot of girls telling me a tattoo would be a better choice.

It is just my personal opinion, in the end you have to do what YOU want to do...its your body, you have to live with it...what do you want?

I'm honestly not sure what I want, they're both something that I have an interest in, but I can't really say that I'd prefer one over the other you know. Maybe I should give a little background info on why I'm thinking about doing it now. I've always kinda had an interest in either one and I wanted to try one of them out when was with my ex but she would never let me and she would get all mad whenever I would bring up the subject. Well now that we're broken up, I'm free to do what I want and to me it would also be a symbol that I'm finally past her and that I'm ready to have a good time and actually do things that will make my happy.

azBeast's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:26 PM

tattoo. make sure the artist is good...

That's crazy lol like every girl I've talked to about it has said to get a tattoo. Why is that?

when they are done right tattoos are sexy, course I also think eyebrow piercings are good on some people, but you have got to have the face..lip rings and nose piercings on guys are not so attractive...

Hmmm, not to sound like I'm leaning toward the lip piercing or anything, I'm just trying to hear others opinons on both so I can make a wise decision I guess. I've had a lot of girls tell me they think that I'd look really sexy if I got a lip piercing but I've also gotten a lot of girls telling me a tattoo would be a better choice.