Community > Posts By > azBeast

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:15 AM
Edited by azBeast on Fri 02/06/09 08:18 AM

No
He's the President...

Actually, he's YOUR president, not mine. I refuse to accept someone as being president who wasn't even born in the United States. Everyone knows he was born in Kenya, well at least everyone who isn't ignorant or refuses to believe all the proof that has been presented. One more thing you should know, Hitler gave great speeches too...

There is no proof presented but hoaxes. Obama was born in Hawaii, and to to frankly put it, he was born out of an American citizen's vagina, which makes him an American citizen right away.
There is no other way to put it.

Aparently, you're missing the part where Hawaii allows you to be a legal citizen of Hawaii and still be born in another country. BUT and this is a big but, that doesn't make the person a Natural Born citizen of the US and you must be a natural born citizen of the US to be the POTUS. Oh and for it being a big hoax, Obama's grandmother coming out and saying that she was at his birth in Kenya was definitely a fake correct?

So through 2 years of campaigning, the republican party went after every single detail you can get, down to Obama's flag pin and what he eats for lunch, then later, his own party's other candidate, Hillary Clinton started to dig deep about every single record they could throw at Obama, then you got Rush Limbaugh, one of the worst opponent of Obama ever, Bill O'Reilly working 24/7 to go after the smallest detail to make more money on TV, and you're saying somehow they missed the detail about his birthplace?

By the way the grandma, Obama has 7 half-brothers and sisters, it would make me confused of who was born where and when, let alone a grandma.

Well, it does make it hard to dis-prove something like this when Obama and Hawaii both refuse to release the vault copy of obama's COB which would give the names of: 1. The Doctor that delivered Obama 2. The hospital in which obama was born in and 3. The country he was born in. If it's all true and he was really born in the US, what's the big hassle with him proving that he's right? If he released the vault copy and it said he was really born in the US then I would be okay with it and maybe even accept him as president...but he still refuses to back up his claims that he was really born in Hawaii so I still refuse to accept him.

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:10 AM

No
He's the President...

Actually, he's YOUR president, not mine. I refuse to accept someone as being president who wasn't even born in the United States. Everyone knows he was born in Kenya, well at least everyone who isn't ignorant or refuses to believe all the proof that has been presented. One more thing you should know, Hitler gave great speeches too...

There is no proof presented but hoaxes. Obama was born in Hawaii, and to to frankly put it, he was born out of an American citizen's vagina, which makes him an American citizen right away.

Aparently, you're missing the part where Hawaii allows you to be a legal citizen of Hawaii and still be born in another country. BUT and this is a big but, that doesn't make the person a Natural Born citizen of the US and you must be a natural born citizen of the US to be the POTUS. Oh and for it being a big hoax, Obama's grandmother coming out and saying that she was at his birth in Kenya was definitely a fake correct?

More hatemongering garbage, sorry some people are so full of hate they will buy anything they are fed even garbage.noway huh

Hmmmm....because a grandmother would so easily forget whether or not she was in Hawaii or in Kenya during the birth of her grandson?

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:08 AM

No
He's the President...

Wrong!

In fact its the complete opposite.
Look it up..

What's the complete opposite? How about clearing that up before I look anything up?

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:01 AM

No
He's the President...

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:52 AM

No
He's the President...

He's not your president? Are you leaving the US or something?

No, it simply just means that I don't have to repspect him as MY President, It's one of my freedoms I choose to exercise.

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:45 AM

Democrats have the majority in the House.. Let them pass this bill on their own..

why are they afraid of sole ownership of the bill?? why should House republicans abandon their values and their obligation to represent their constituents who voted them into office?

if this is such a great bill, why don't the democrats just let the train leave the republicans onthe platform??

could it be that when it FAILS to cure the ails it promises, that the Dems in DC want to be able to say, "The Republicans voted for it too" ??

I promise you that no Republicans are going to put themselves in the position of having to say they voted against it before they voted for it..

Great post by the way Raider

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:40 AM
Edited by azBeast on Fri 02/06/09 07:41 AM

No
He's the President...

azBeast's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:29 AM
Obama's a Joke IMO...

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:51 AM

oops well if you want to cut and paste the 12 pages of 'what people want on here' off the last thread made about the same thing .. just a few days ago..

Here ya go:

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/200145

rofl rofl rofl rofl
what you want from here and why you joined are two different things tho. imho

which would be exactly why I started a new thread biggrin

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:14 AM
Depends....can I be your ex? :wink: flowerforyou

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:41 AM

lol.. just a pic I found that I thought was funny :angel:

haha really really or are you fibbing? :tongue:

I wish I did take the pic cuz I think it's really original and funny... but I didn't do it... wasn't me...slaphead

hahaha at any rate, it's a really funny picture! laugh

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:38 AM

lol.. just a pic I found that I thought was funny :angel:

haha really really or are you fibbing? :tongue:

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:34 AM
Edited by azBeast on Thu 01/29/09 12:34 AM

aaahahaha

hey that wasnt my doing. I found it that way.

uh huh! Suicide right? lol

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:32 AM

I realized I must be completely inept as far as my social skills in finding a date in person, so I came to Just Say Hi (now Mingle2) considering it was a free site to find more incompatible guys to reject since I'm so impossible with my standards.

How's that for honesty? :banana:

What you do with sharp objects still scares the hell out of me.

hahaha I won't lie, the hot dog with it's head cut off was intimidating! shocked

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:28 AM

I realized I must be completely inept as far as my social skills in finding a date in person, so I came to Just Say Hi (now Mingle2) considering it was a free site to find more incompatible guys to reject since I'm so impossible with my standards.

How's that for honesty? :banana:

I think it's very good for honesty! laugh

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:11 AM
hahaha that's pretty random, I'm not going to lie.

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:08 AM
Edited by azBeast on Thu 01/29/09 12:08 AM

I came her with NO expectations......and Ive had no problems.bigsmile

Haha well maybe we could all learn a thing or two from you huh? :smile:

azBeast's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:05 AM

You guys expect alot........is this dial a date?????

noway

definitely not, just kind of hoping that as a dating website it may be able to make things a bit easier, nothing magic or anything.

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:51 PM

The unfortunate thing about the online stuff is that it's about the same as trying to meet people in person- you go through the same pitfalls, the same disappointments, and the same problems. You've only changed everything over to an online format instead of an in-person one.

Which is exactly what I've found out since I've joined the site.

azBeast's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:48 PM
I initially joined hoping that it would make things a little easier for me to find some local girls to just hang out with and even try and make some friends around here. I'm having a really hard time doing that in person and I guess I was kind of hoping this would help me out some.