Community > Posts By > MusicalPA

MusicalPA's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:35 AM
Wow Donaven! I read what you had to say and it's seems like something so similar to what I'm going through.
I just got out of a relationship-his feelings "just changed" and I realized that we are totally different people and will never be on the same page. So in talking to a different ex, who I have remained friends with, I found out him and, what seems like, every other guy that I am friends with now has a girlfriend. Matters aren't helped much when one of my best friends is engaged and getting married in a year (I live vicariously through her. :-) )
I am a college student, going through some anxiety about this whole "meeting 'the one'" ordeal. The girls I live with all have their boyfriends and I'm newly single and am having issues dealing with it at times. Last night I was studying in the library and had this revelation--I need to stop worrying about that and other people and concentrate on my education and future career, especially when I am in a very difficult program. I need to remember who (God, family and true friends) and what (my education) matters most and let God. Let God worry about the rest for me.
Very insightful...I should go study now. :-)
Best of luck with everything!
God Bless and God's Love