Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 09/23/20 07:26 AM
for yesterday ... ok either someone still has a key to my house ...

some more strange stuff ... or could I have dementia that is starting ... already ... don't know what to believe ... a ghost ... that f*cks my **** up...
when I know how careful I am with certain things reck an reck ... just weird ... now I think my father came by one ... he has been dead for about 9 yrs or more ... but I still believe he is resting in peace ... I am going to try and write all of this down :>) TCBS...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 09/21/20 07:40 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 09/21/20 07:41 PM
laugh I bet ...some of the hurricanes and the fires ... I would not want ...

hopefully people will get some help with those wicked problems ... autumn comes in tomorrow ... and could not take it any more had to turn the heat on ... an get out my electric throw ... feels a little like last yr around this time ... I think my willy worm won lol old wife's tail I guess...same as last years ... and I thought I heard two blue moons this month... 1 being on Halloween ... which will not go well this yr for the kids becouse of the pandemic ... all tho think the US just bought tiktok thats a fun site to dress up on ... I had noticed ... lots of people got really creative.. I have seen in some commercials with their children ... TCBS...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 09/21/20 07:25 PM
have you lived in your place for a really long time ... and you find some things that you think how did that get there ... or just a wtf ... feeling...
like why would that be in a odd place like that ... sometimes I do loose my memory but these things that happen are just weird ... when u find them ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 09/21/20 07:19 PM
I agree with a lot of what others say ... 1 I don't like i will tell you later profile ... or shirtless or others exposing way to show their bodies ...

a know it all ... and mail that is once they message u... their profile is deleted ... have not figure that one out :>) and a lot of what others are saying about people ... but good thing is there is always block ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:53 AM
feeling cold ... ready for some coffee ... then thinking about going back to sleep up way to early an should I pull the electric blanket out ...waving

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:44 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 09/19/20 04:47 AM
EVANESCENCE... love every song ...she does... amazing voice ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:39 AM

The Allman Brothers - Black Hearted Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTr7CMV8uSs

I have been told black is not a color lmao :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:37 AM
I watch a lot of axes tv... when I can ... had seen the documentary...

on the band ... did not realize all of the things
Peter Gabriel did ... while being in the start of Genesis... really surprised and was bazaar ... but always like his work after ... and loved Genesis...
the moment I saw them in concert ...really cool seeing all together taking ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:10 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 09/19/20 04:13 AM

Universal flirting sign ......

“First the woman smiles at her admirer and lifts her eyebrows in a swift, jerky motion as she opens her eyes wide to gaze at him.

Then she drops her eyelids, tilts her head down and to the side, and looks away.

Frequently she also covers her face with her hands, giggling nervously as she retreats behind her palms .

This sequential flirting gesture is so distinctive that [German ethologist Irenaus] Eibl-Eibesfeldt was convinced it is innate, a human female courtship ploy that evolved eons ago to signal sexual interest."

I think it is a little like this drool followed by this :angel:

So, a woman starts giving me her
Lizzy Borden eyes, it means she's flirting?

scared
rofl

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:09 AM

Blondey, I don't know what you're talking about. That happens in movies.
well cat .. you may be right .. this is just one researchers interpretation of flirting . If you think about when you are attracted to someone ..and you are flirting ., what is your approach ??

I don't have a approach laugh I am kinda stupid to it lately...

I notice men ... but seem to just get into ...what i need to be doing ...

this may be weird... I notice this one person lately...but have not had the chance to see if their are any rings ... tho he may not wear it being in the department he is in... not sure yet smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 03:07 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 09/19/20 03:14 AM

Love Graphic Arts ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 03:05 AM

First thought... What the heck am I doing wide awake again at 230AM?!

mine this morn was 2am ... thats just messed up :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 02:46 AM
The Young Turks ...laugh

https://youtu.be/4WbabTYe1VI

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 02:30 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 09/19/20 02:36 AM
They say Woodward is not any differnt then Julian Assages ...
an Daniel Ellsberg Warns U.S. Press Freedom Under Attack in WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Extradition Case
https://youtu.be/3KagMVCZ1F4

Also like Chris Hedges Views on contact ... about Julian A...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 01:51 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 09/19/20 01:52 AM
Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice,

very sad that we lost two of these amazing people...

they had so much compassion for what they stood for ...
both will be greatly missed ... R.I.P

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 09/19/20 01:44 AM
seems like the shooter was mental ... least u would hope no matter the color ... I have heard police killed a black child ... becouse of a toy gun in a park with his sister playing ... that was not talked about either very much ... for some reason it feels like the shooter was jealous of the boy ... but still wrong ... and I know the feeling of wanting to just shoot back ... at anyone who would mess with my family ... I can't remember all the details of a mother was able to get a gun inside the court room and was able to shoot the person who killed their loved one ... that was a long time ago ... sometimes its not always about the color... and agree this should have been out their more in the news ... an he needs to be ...absolutely punished for what he did ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 09/15/20 03:49 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 09/15/20 04:06 PM
Just a couple thoughts that has been on my mind ...
First - if it is the President saying you better by guns and ammo now...

he is just looking for $ to go to the NRA... old trick ... specially since they had got ripped off...

Second- did he really say they should have raked the forest to prevent those terrible fires ... OMGoodness ! can I get what drugs ...he is on roflmfao...

now I did think of something to or may help the fires ... as we know fires can be smothered out ... thats why ur suppose to roll when on fire... if u can ...

I would think there would be some kind of blanket made ... when they start to be let go from a plane ... I am thinking a massive blanket ... or sand too...
[url=https://imgbb.com/

get the real deal at https://freespeech.org/

or RT America which is also owned by ATT... go figure ...

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=RT+america+

and remember all votes will not be counted on Nov 6th ... all the ones coming in through the mail will not be received by then... all those Veterans...and those serving now will have to come in also ...

GOP has dropped the ball on the United States issues ... a vote for them you are loosing our democracy and all so free speech ...

remember just look what their wants are ... now and later ... they certainly
don't care if you live in a blue or red state ... Money Money Money where have I heard that song before ... the stock market ...and it does not get covid ...

TCBS...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 09/10/20 04:42 AM

Amazon is hiring 33,000 new employees with an average compensation package worth $150,000

I heard this today in the morn... hardly could believe my ears... if they are really doing this ... I have not seen this kind of jobs like this since the early yrs ... back when my father an others worked in jobs that had so much security ... this is awesome ... this is how co. used to be with out taking their biz out of the US for cheap labor ... and should have stay for those in the united states ... before the crashing of co. and having to buy the elders out ... this starts $15. a hr. healthcare ... they are offing all of this and more ... really a great thing to do especially now ... amazing smile2 do hope it is all true ... I have heard ...tcbs...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/tech/amazon-career-day/index.html

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 04:08 PM
gosh ... I forget what country it is they automatically pay you 2,000

... not even sure if they do that anymore ... being so many jobs lost ... hoping the next president can get jobs for those that lost and those that are able ... that country they guarantee jobs... if I remember ... thats definitely ...I have a dream moment smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 07:45 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 09/04/20 07:46 AM
sportsmanship an women take a knee... I find that honorable ... to those who have been killed or just the violence that comes over certain police... and for black lives matter...

know what I don't like to hear ... is the B/S that other make of this ...

and come out and say these athletics are lucky for the $ they make ... and should not be spokesman for BLM ...

the reason why these men are in professional top players is becouse ummm
not sure... have been call some of the greatest talents in the world... smile2 sure their thankful but would not be their if they where not good at at what they do ... they don't need to be put down by smucks...like a son-in-law slumlord ... right... that takes talent ...rofl not!