Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 10/10/20 03:18 AM
May he rest in peace ... blessing to his friends and family ... great tunes :heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 10/10/20 03:14 AM

RIP Eddie Van Halen. one of the greats.

sure was ... always seems to soon :>(

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:49 AM
How these chickens hear me... if i am up and open just my back door... these darn chicken hear me ... laugh yawn shut the freak up... its to early
laugh
I am thinking ...they think they are guard dogs ... never thought of it that way ... shakes head... maybe a good thing ... smile2

How far can a chicken hear?
At a level of 60 dB sound pressure level (re 20 μN/m(2)), their hearing range extends from 9.1 Hz to 7.2 kHz, with a best sensitivity of 2.6 dB at 2 kHz. Chickens have better sensitivity than humans for frequencies below 64 Hz; indeed, their sensitivity to infrasound exceeds that of the homing pigeon.

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 04:17 PM

How will Mankind recover from all of this?

From The Hill: "Global coronavirus death toll passes 100,000"

Yes, Pandemic 2020 is getting worse.

Except for social distancing, nothing is making the situation better.

Fake solutions have proven to be the fakes that they are.

So, how are people to cope with the mass deaths?

How are people to cope with the shortages due to hoarding?

How are people to cope with a lack of employment as a result of Pandemic 2020?

We recover by changing the way our societies are construed...

It is not getting worse, we are just not over the peak. China is. Took them 3 months too.

Mass deaths? Where? I don't see them piled up in the streets.
7.7 billion people on the planet, 108.000 dead in a pandemic is really not that many.

Cope with hoarding? What hoarding? There is no hoarding here, plenty of food and supplies and well stocked supermarket.
There are no shortages.

Lack of employment is not really the case either. Most people who work at an office now do the same work at home. The joy of internet that this is possible!
Many companies are adapting their services for instance by delivering food and now providing take-away.
The only ones who might get in a tight spot are companies who cannot make a living at all like hotels, campings etc.
Most have done well enough to get through 2 months without income, meaning it might get critical by now for them.
Many others can still work their jobs as they work alone. My son in law is welder, he still works.
Garages are still open and so on.

I don't understand why people think up these doom scenarios that do not exist.

To shed some light, personal experiences often trump what might be the big picture. Here in the US, there is indeed hoarding, lack of resources, and skyrocketing unemployment. Much of our work force is in the industries of sales (personal interactions) and customer service(also personal interactions) that cannot be done from home. I would say most of our jobs that are not 'high level' office, are also NOT set up to allow people to work from home. They want their 'proprietary' software in their own locations and not scattered in personal homes.

So, here in America, the sudden changes are very real and more challenging than what most of the population has ever lived through. I agree it is not Dooms day, so to speak, but it may be a serious change of life 'as we know it', in terms of how society and economies conduct themselves.

your right about that ...I try hard to conduct myself ... as I would normally do when I have to go out ... but seems I am getting... where I dont like to go out anymore or want to do anything ... not fearful just more depressed ... and want to stay in my own bubble and sleep ... or I would really crack ... I have fought this feeling a long time ago ... before my daughter ... can't seem to find the energy ... an can not remember how I pulled myself out of the depression a very long time ago ... feeling a lot of anxiety... it is going to be a long rd to follow ... I do know that ...wish I could feel something better ... I do try and think I could be worse ... and stop telling myself all of the negative things ... I need something ... but have not found that something ...

To quote myself ... I heard today about recovery plans from Biden an trump ...

can't find it but this kinda comes close ... to what I heard ... But Biden comes closer to a recover... then Trump ... u read... I new who... I was voting for even before all of what has happened ... heard the jokes heard ..the get well soon ... heard enough :>)

https://www.marketplace.org/2020/09/18/comparing-bidens-and-trumps-economic-policies/

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 03:50 PM
To all those with covid ... May you all have a speedy recovery ... TCBS...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 07:53 AM

How will Mankind recover from all of this?

From The Hill: "Global coronavirus death toll passes 100,000"

Yes, Pandemic 2020 is getting worse.

Except for social distancing, nothing is making the situation better.

Fake solutions have proven to be the fakes that they are.

So, how are people to cope with the mass deaths?

How are people to cope with the shortages due to hoarding?

How are people to cope with a lack of employment as a result of Pandemic 2020?

We recover by changing the way our societies are construed...

It is not getting worse, we are just not over the peak. China is. Took them 3 months too.

Mass deaths? Where? I don't see them piled up in the streets.
7.7 billion people on the planet, 108.000 dead in a pandemic is really not that many.

Cope with hoarding? What hoarding? There is no hoarding here, plenty of food and supplies and well stocked supermarket.
There are no shortages.

Lack of employment is not really the case either. Most people who work at an office now do the same work at home. The joy of internet that this is possible!
Many companies are adapting their services for instance by delivering food and now providing take-away.
The only ones who might get in a tight spot are companies who cannot make a living at all like hotels, campings etc.
Most have done well enough to get through 2 months without income, meaning it might get critical by now for them.
Many others can still work their jobs as they work alone. My son in law is welder, he still works.
Garages are still open and so on.

I don't understand why people think up these doom scenarios that do not exist.

To shed some light, personal experiences often trump what might be the big picture. Here in the US, there is indeed hoarding, lack of resources, and skyrocketing unemployment. Much of our work force is in the industries of sales (personal interactions) and customer service(also personal interactions) that cannot be done from home. I would say most of our jobs that are not 'high level' office, are also NOT set up to allow people to work from home. They want their 'proprietary' software in their own locations and not scattered in personal homes.

So, here in America, the sudden changes are very real and more challenging than what most of the population has ever lived through. I agree it is not Dooms day, so to speak, but it may be a serious change of life 'as we know it', in terms of how society and economies conduct themselves.

your right about that ...I try hard to conduct myself ... as I would normally do when I have to go out ... but seems I am getting... where I dont like to go out anymore or want to do anything ... not fearful just more depressed ... and want to stay in my own bubble and sleep ... or I would really crack ... I have fought this feeling a long time ago ... before my daughter ... can't seem to find the energy ... an can not remember how I pulled myself out of the depression a very long time ago ... feeling a lot of anxiety... it is going to be a long rd to follow ... I do know that ...wish I could feel something better ... I do try and think I could be worse ... and stop telling myself all of the negative things ... I need something ... but have not found that something ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 07:38 AM

look at the profile the first then text to talk better

thanks ...everyone has a preference...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 07:36 AM

I have a colostomy and also a hysterectomy due to cancer 11 yrs ago. I don't really care about sex anymore, but am still interested in other intimacy. My partner of 23 yrs died 2 yrs ago.She didn't care about any of it because she loved me so much. I'm also past 70. I don't want any body contact that involves the ostomy area with anyone else. With my long term partner, I just wore underwear. Do you think I can find someone for an intimate friendship without sex or am I dreaming?
hello Paula waving intimacy has layers and for many sex is not a priority or necessity in later life... i believe you can find what you are seeking :heart:

Have you heard of ostomy wraps ???

They are like a boob tube for your abdomen ..,as this video shows .. they look very sexy and feminine . Also simple and inexpensive to make if you come across any fabric you like .. can be worn with or or without underwear . Lycra cameo tops can be cut into a band and overseen with lace or satin ... whatever your personal taste is ... something you could have fun experimenting with .

http://youtu.be/OrM-2UHrMlo

I don't need one yet ... but...
those where really cool ... learn something everyday.... thanks waving

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 07:02 AM
do you look to see where they live first ... or go to their profile to see more of who they are ...

I am doing that now laugh and I look to see where they are first ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 06:43 AM
well it all depends on the date ... for each other ... one may have the chemistry for the other and other may not have that same feeling ...

it is all up to each individual ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 06:35 AM
honesty ...and respect for each other ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 06:29 AM

It is sad to see how many people are victimized regularly by biggotous public servants. I feel it is important to mention that a great many americans are abused by law enforcement solely because of their social status or lack of financial stability. As a teenager, I suffered a shattered knee cap at the hands of an over aggressive Officer Nelson of former Sonoma Police Department. Today I suffer from permanent nerve damage and sciatica as a direct result of this injury. I grew up poor in a wealthy town, which made me a constant target for the prejudice of both law enforcement and the school district. I feel that far too many innocent, well intentioned individuals have been victimized and displaced, even in their home towns, at the hands of unsupervised, malicious police. A great many of these people are only in a position of hopeless vagrancy because of gross overgentrification as more and more wealthy, self centered people have flooded their home towns raising the cost of living to an unreasonable level. A vast amount of these people are of african descent, and I feel that such vile mistreatment of any living being is appalling, especially since those at fault consider themselves to be civilized. There is a serious
problem in america and most people seem to consider it to be of. I importance what so ever.

I am sorry that happened to you ... so many wrong things are happening to people for just supporting their right of free speech ... many do not want that... so now they made shields that shock people ... for the paid presidents followers dress in new gear ... to try and suppress votes and people... so many in the white house have fought for our rights and now some have past on and others don't care... seems they want trump land and not a democracy as it should be ... seems like they got it with so many deaths an more to come... becouse they do not lead ... only place blame ... I am very happy my mind has not forgot history ... what I found out what really happened ... because they want to brain wash people in these new books ... and do not want the truth to come out ... this is not the little house on the prier anymore ...I believe Americans are waking up ... to this also ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 06:10 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 10/02/20 06:15 AM

Study finds Trump was 'the largest driver of the COVID-19 misinformation' early in pandemic... sad and twisted...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519226-study-finds-trump-was-the-largest-driver-of-the-covid-19

TCBS and

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 05:45 AM

Trump is the only logical choice. I am really tired of people bashing Trump because of what the corporate media tells them. Trump is far from perfect. I have plenty of issues with him but none of the issues I have are the things the media are talking about. Biden is a POS. He will support Israel more than Trump. He has admitted to being a zionist. He will turn this country into a communist nation. He suffers from CRS. He is not qualified to be POTUS. Whoever his running mate will be will end up being POTUS and it looks like it will be a black woman. This is a horrible situation. He is getting ready to pick a VP running mate based on racism, sexism, and political correctness rather than being based on who would be best for the job if he dies in office, which in his case is very possible. The black women he is looking at are all dimwits and left leaning communists. I could live with a black woman being POTUS but not those women. Sheila Jackson would be a much better pick for a black woman than anyone he is looking at. With Trump getting a second term he won't be shackled with the possibility of another term. He will have more freedom to do what needs to be done. Unfortunately he will probably do things none of us will like but so will Biden. And for all you Trump bashers out there I want you to think of something that you obviously don't even consider. If Trump didn't win we would have one of the most corrupt political figures in American history as POTUS. We would be in more wars and have more taxes thrust upon us. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind things would be way worse today then they are, maybe just in different ways. And to cap it off she would be getting ready to steal another election for another 4 years. America would be absolutely destroyed on her watch. Look what she did with Libya when she was Secretary of State. Trump's reaction to the virus has not been bad. Too many people are falling for the scam. The virus has been blown way out of proportion and the lockdowns have done way more harm than the virus. There are no studies or research that shows 6 ft distancing helps at all. Fauci literally grabbed it out of the air and all the corporations and government officials went with it w/o even questioning the SOB. Face masks don't help because the virus is way smaller than the weave on the masks. CDC has admitted this along with many doctors. Goes right thru it like air does. Please find the documentary called Hoaxed and watch it to see how the media has been manipulating some of you people.

Your right about one thing... the virus has been called a hoax and fake news ... but it has gotten out of control becouse our leader did not believe in it and wear a mask ... to show America how to respond to it ... so many have died ... and I feel for those families ... that could not be with their loved ones ... an all those nurses and doc having to deal with a over load ... and all those that are trying to work ... to keep things going a little ...becouse all he could think about was the market ... and get schools up and running ... let the games begin... now that is all contaminated ... he should have lead ... not have others fight for supplies ... they played with the health of the USA and GOP now in the courts trying to get preexisting condition ... not excepting in their health care anymore ... do they now or understand ...how many are going to have their health compromised by this if it goes through ... I do believe now this could have been slowed down by doing what a leader should have done ... not place the blame on others one's who walks with no masks ... should we be surprised ... noway

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 05:10 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 10/02/20 05:22 AM

first off i don't like to argue, just discuss which is a good thing.

me either ...

okay when trump won last election, how come their was adds all over craigslist, someone was paying these people to march in a lot of cities all across the states paying them 15 an hour. fact.

I am sure it was trumps doings ... the way he calls on chaos & disruption ... and did you hear about the two arrest ... last night ...
https://www.abc12.com/2020/10/01/2-men-charged-with-intimidating-election-robocalls-in-michigan-four-other-states/

How come Hillary got the questions in the last election before trump even saw them. I don't care ... will not fight about this ... I am concentrating on now an Hillary is not running ... but trump did call for help from Russia ... to meddling in elections for him ...

then the girl that gave Hilary the questions was fired.
ok that was good right ... should have been a far fight ...

why did the dems go after trump instead of not trying to keep the virus out. that was the speech that peloski ripped up, with her tantrum.
thats becouse Trump had his lawyers cleaning up the fact as they went along ... and new darn well he was wrong ... all info out now ... trump use that as a excuse and more then likely was golfing on our tab ...

then pelosi was seen wearing a hat going in a hairdresser shop to get her hair done, and not wearing a mask.

well I would be surprised if she still uses that hairdresser...

that was the hairdressers doing ... that ratted on Pelosi ... and trump and family still getting their hair done ... in the white house ... that was alot of $ from the one's who pay taxes ...

Where is the whistle blower that the dems claimed to have. Disappeared i guess, yet the dems waisted how much money.

they where having to fight with the whole GOP ... that would not come clean ... becouse as trumps says ... you want my help with your relection to the GOPs that are up ... for some reason they did have the whistle blower...

Trump fired a good man...https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/michael-atkinson-inspector-general-fired.html

How come the dems said do not let the con even eat in restaurants, bug them until they leave.
need more info ...

Biden graduated 76th of 85 students in his law school class.

so what ...least Joe is honest ...
trump paid people so he could graduate ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-cheated-on-his-sat-penn-wharton-mary-trump-2020-7

anything else ... wow lots have been going on ... from the debate ... I did not post in here... just FB ... I know one thing ...he has know respect for others... an he has put this country in danger ... with all his rhetoric ... makes me feel sad that ...others got twisted up with him ...

I am fighting for our democracy... not trump land ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 04:32 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 10/02/20 04:39 AM

I figure that everyone has heard this by now.

No hadn't heard that on the News Yet!

Everything is not Trump's fault!

Wake up, Americans!

well he had a responsibility to our country and he let us down ... and I believe many are awake now ...an many are dead ... an their in the courts now on his behalf to try and banish preexisting condition ... am I awake yet lmao too awake ! TCBS...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 10/02/20 04:18 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 10/02/20 04:30 AM
I have always said if I die of cancer it is my own damn fault...
for smoking ...
so maybe its their own fault... from telling everyone its a hoax ... and fake news ... thats why we can not get rid of it... as fast as other country ... he has put Americans in a dangerous place ... from the beginning ... and even his own supporters ... an some who have died ... does he care ...NO ... he is a fear mongrel and he is hurting his own base now ... is he just crying wolf again ...
an when I do die ...I do not want anything to go towered cancer ...
I want those to give to the altimeters foundation...smile2

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 10/01/20 08:08 AM

I stayed up to see trump pull his usual self ... he has done exactly what some have predicted ... he is a Bully ... he has no manners ... Chris can not shut trump up to let him even speak ... or let along Vic president Biden answer the ? that Chris asked ... I am certainly glad he has shown his true colors once more ... when he talks over people ...this shows his arrogance... like a spoil child ... what a disgrace...he has been to our country ... he has to talk over Vic President Biden becouse he knows this could be the end ... coming soon for him ... If I was Vice president Biden ...I would just do some rally's and the heck with these debate with Trump ... it is a waste of time for Biden take it to the streets ... and show the people what a respectable President looks like ... and as far as putting the a women in for the Justice seat ...
they do not have to rush but trump does want help ... I do not care who it might be ...it is disrespectful to put someone in this early... GOP vultures... but then again we are not looking at respectful people ... sometimes I wish I could wake up to not see our country that is so divided becouse of one man ... or hear about his every move ... and what women is going to sue him becouse of sex scandal... and they are in court now trying to take away a lot of rights from men an women in the courts now ... don't forget he needs to rip off everyone's SS and healthcare ... and hope to god their not taking the preexisting conditions away... and I wish I could say ...what I am really thinking laugh don't worry nothing horrific just how much he played the public ...to keep his daughters hair so blonde an his ...since he has been in ....what a rip off ... to the country ...

I will say this ...never will I forgive him for killing all those people an letting them get the pandemic... I heard ever thing I need to know an he did it ... one more thought ... look at putting in another female Justice ... right after Ruth B death ... is like if Melania passed away suddenly & trump turn around and went right back to stormy again ... no respect and wrong... right ...

wow so your watching cnn i take it, only one soap oprah. You have no idea what is going on do you.

excuse you ... I don't even get cnn... I know what exactly is going on ... ask me anything ... if u think I don't know ... will try and come back to give u the answer... and if I don't know u can tell me ... but I am pretty good at politics ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 10/01/20 08:01 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Thu 10/01/20 08:03 AM

rofl still funny :wink:

I sometimes look if I had not seen them before ... but I do not want to go to mars... maybe I should not ... oh wait I am not a cat smile2 but Halloween is coming ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 10/01/20 07:58 AM
I watch a few horror movies... here with my grand daughter ... I bought them for $1.00 well one was Clown Town it was pretty good for a horror flick ...
but after we watch cats ...so she would not have any bad dreams ...
I had hoped ...

how do you all feel about not being able to go to the movies ... anymore ...
becouse of covid ... first they opened... then they closed ... Bro and I use to go see a lot becouse we have some of the same taste in movies ... sometimes felt like my only fun ... now depressed about it ... and errr too...