Community > Posts By > southfargo

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 04:02 PM
I'm just seeing what else I could do to make my profile more appealing. I just don't get many responses. So feel free to message me. I'm always open for some conversation. :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:31 AM
hello and good morning!..... maybe someone will reply to me this time, smokin

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:49 AM
Good morning, woke up with a fresh layer of snow about 5in thick. just got done digging out my car. how was everyone elses morning?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:43 AM
most of the time I notice my hight is a major set back for me 5'6in

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:44 PM
ha ha, we can all laugh at a good joke

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:25 PM
sounds good :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:19 PM
But personaly I think it would be a great idea to host some sort of singles even for ND, but Im guessing a location closer to fargo...

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:17 PM
Well I guess I dont have much of a problem living in Fargo, with the fargo/moorhead metro population of 200k. personaly I think we should call North Dakota the state of Fargo... since more than a quarter of the population lives in this area...

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:09 PM
a double margerita and a 100in screen would sound good right about now...

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:29 PM
I find it realy hard to comunicate with people on this site...

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:14 PM
Im just bored lookn to chat... or check out some of my blogs and see what you think.

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:57 PM
yes, I have taken a many courses involving Philosophy, government,Economics and socialogy.. Im a half a year away from my bachalors degree in Philosophical studies.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:17 PM
I guess... do you want the puppet on the left or the puppet on the right? there all backed and influenced by there own political agendas and lobbyest groups.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:17 PM
So are we only diven by our natural instict such as other animals, or is this somthing more that seperates us from other living things.. beside our ability to reason... or all animals based on how much memory they can have to be able to conseive the prosess of reasoning? sorry for the spelling, Im not to strong at it... and also if you want to know Im using the information I get here to use in my classes for peer review. I will leave you up dated on what they have to say about everyones comments. no body is right or wrong here, I would just like to hear what the general public has to say about these subjects for studying purposes.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:04 PM
What I have seen so far on my post is that 9 out of 10 people dont support the electoral collage system, so why is it still in play, only the people can stand up and make a diffrence, so I think it might be time to do so...

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:00 PM
I just posted this message to see if the genral public knows of the potental problems that might be happening, for some reason is not shown in the US media... but shown all over in the russian media

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:51 PM
In recent news we see growing problems between russia and the united states. such as the anti-missile system that the USA placed in many near by countrys of russia. and russia is not to happy, and also the invasion of gorgia by russia... one of USAs allys and also seems to be a place were USA has alot of money in the oil biz. I dont know.. but I have read a couple diffrent articals that makes me believe there is something going on between them... USA wargames, testing anti-satilite missile befor the invation of american backed gorgia....

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:41 PM
Edited by southfargo on Tue 01/06/09 02:42 PM
so would you consiter the human race as part of the animal kingdom<of all living things>, or are humans not involved with natural selection any more. we have no natural preditor besides ourselfs. so overall, all living things <including humans>are conscious living systems. but then you think... can a ant comprehend the reality it lives in better than we can observe our own? its your call...

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:48 AM
just as we all seen in bushs first term, the popular vote voted for Gore, but the electoral collage gave the vote to bush... do us as citizen accualy have a say in our government or is the government just fooling us to make us feel like we have control over problems around us.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:43 AM
Over time I have noticed that people only want what they cant have, but once you have everything whats next.... and thats why I dont find happyness in phyical objects, but happyness in the essence of life itself.

Previous 1