Community > Posts By > catz2271

catz2271's photo
Thu 01/24/19 01:32 PM
Msharmony I agree with you, you have to follow your gut and if it is telling you something is off, then becareful. Also I have met someone from on here and we were on again off again for a while, he had met my son but in the summer I discovered, after a knock on the door, that he was a sex offender who targetted single mums to get access to their kids. So now I wont meet anyone until I after I have enough information to approach the Police to get them checked out. Once bitten twice extremely shy and protective. By no means am I saying the men on here are like that but be wary there are 1 or 2 on here

catz2271's photo
Thu 01/24/19 12:04 PM
For some strange reason last few days I keep getting notifications I have been viewed from people outside the UK. They all seem to be in US, Africa, Scandanavia, Australia. My settings say I only want to search within 40k from my postcode is there anyway I can stop my profile being seen outside the UK?

catz2271's photo
Tue 01/01/19 11:38 AM
How can I hide my profile or temporarily shut it down without actually deleting it. Wanting to take a break but want also to be able to reboot my search at a later date without having to re-do a new profile