no photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:27 AM
ok i added one. thnx :)

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:28 AM
I know I look like a youngin, but I am as old as my profile says I am :P

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:26 AM
no I know that, its just the fact that everyone knows my family is wealthy. So even before i get into the relationship thy know i have money. they dont ask but eventually stuff happens and I nd up taking pity and supporting them its dumb lol

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:13 AM
a girl who just wants my love is rare... because all girls see i m wealth and what i can give to them :\

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:00 AM
had enough littl kid relationships, im kida looking for somone in they're early 20s to chat with and stuff :)

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:58 AM
Come chat it up, or am I the only one from sudz on this site lol

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:56 AM
thanks guys, and ive ben checked and im clean surprisingly. To tell you the truth I have no idea what I was thinking. Like i knew she was using me, but I was so blinded by love... even though she didnt really love me I loved hr for some really dumb stupid reason. I know 4500 isnt lots too lol I can pay that off pretty quick its just the fact that she ran up all that money...

but once again thanks guys

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:46 AM
thnx guys i think ill fit in well =]

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:45 AM
Alright so I've kind of been in a hard place th last few months. I was a bachelor living on my own, and then a girl came into the mix. We started seeing each other and eventually dated. She movied in with me, and we can all probably guess were this is leading up to lol. but yea I ended up spending all my money on her addictions (drugs,alcohol, Cigarettes) Eventually i ended up loosing my job I wasnt able to pay for what she wanted. She eventually grew tired of me not being able to buy her things and left me. Now im stuch with about $4500 in debt because of her...

And to make it worse I found out she was cheating on me the whole time with her ex. The day after she left me she was off screwing him.

So right now i feel used, abused, hurt, and cheated and just wanted to post this to see if anyone wanted to talk, to try and get my mind off of her =[

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:25 AM
just wanted to stop by and say hi!
I'm having some hopes on this website :)
i always tohught the online dating world was crap but I think its time i give it a shot :)

so again just wanted to say hey and I loo forward to chat with some of you soon ;)