Community > Posts By > Happiness2U

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:59 PM
Thanks everyone :heart: flowers

Sweet little kitty doesn't have parasites, FIV, FeLV, thyroid or kidney disease...heading for the xray machine in the morning... Fingers crossed.

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:36 PM

perhaps some undiagnosed psych issues...

Because she is gay...or because she wants a child...???

no, it's because the Catholics want want total control over everyone they can...

Hi Moe flowerforyou

I was just wondering if SassyEuro2 thought the woman had psych issues because she was gay or because she wanted a child...

Religion and control is synonomous isn't it...It's is less to do with worship and more to do with oppression.

Plus what Blondey said...Hi Blondey! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:18 PM
perhaps some undiagnosed psych issues...

Because she is gay...or because she wants a child...???

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:48 PM

Uh oh...looks like we need a little meditation in here...

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 04:29 PM

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:53 PM
Sad and a little helpless...my daughter's little kitty is very ill, the vet can't find out what is wrong. My daughter is devastated and exhausted with worry. Not good for her as she is 7 months pregnant. Poor sweet little kitty. Poor sweet little daughter...sad2

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:42 PM

A Fabulous Happy Birthday to You Crystal!

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:34 PM

Happiest of Birthdays to you Pancho!

no photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:34 PM
Yes, there was something magical about being in the woods by the tree. There was a creek close by and crows talking. Spiritual.

no photo
Tue 05/12/15 10:42 PM

... anxious.... I have a lot of quotes .. floating around right now...... and I have not heard back from one of them yet..... freaking oil industry...grrrr...... everybody wants to sit on their thumbs.. right now...

. ok checkbooks.....lol..

Wait a minute...where do you live again...chequebooks...lmao! :laughing: ......
.. potato .. patatos.....lol.... those things that I send out and give out.... more than I get back...lol..

:wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/12/15 07:21 PM

... anxious.... I have a lot of quotes .. floating around right now...... and I have not heard back from one of them yet..... freaking oil industry...grrrr...... everybody wants to sit on their thumbs.. right now...

. ok checkbooks.....lol..

Wait a minute...where do you live again...chequebooks...lmao! :laughing:

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 07:55 PM
Yes. Yes they are.

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 07:44 PM

Hawk being bullied by three crows, and an insect bite on my eyelid, yesterday...

A spider hanging from the ceiling at Wal-Mart and in my face, today...

This sounds like lyrics to a song...New career?shades

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 10:00 PM

Took a ride down island yesterday through to Port Renfrew along an old logging road (paved now, but curvy and narrow). Stopped to view this magnificent beauty. The Harris Creek Sitka Spruce is 82 meters tall and estimated 800 yrs old. Someone has propped a snow shovel beside it so you can get an idea of the girth of this amazing tree. Moss covered branches up the tree are thicker than some of the surrounding trees. Breathtaking.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:40 PM
I'm thinking I'm a lucky girl.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:32 PM
Hmmm...Let me count the ways...and places. Still waters indeed...pitchfork

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:49 PM
Beautiful quotes Kaustuv1...Thanks!! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:09 AM

no photo