Community > Posts By > Happiness2U

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 07:38 PM

no photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:54 PM

Brilliant! I think one of the best shows we've ever done! The MC-ing (master of ceremony) went really well too, I've seriously outdone myself. Suddenly wasn't nervous anymore..
The only drawback... I'm absolutely totally shattered now...

Way to go Crystal! :thumbsup: shades :banana: drinks flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:09 PM

Here's what is true,in order for some relationships to move forward or just be successful,changes are the key,example,husband has a gambling problem,has responsibilities at home,rent,kids bills ECT,but he has a gambling problem,next example,wife have a family home,wife goes out with friends every night,get drunk,comes home late,husband works hard in the day and have to come do wife's house work,so op has a point as well!

slaphead

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:57 PM

I'm wondering... was it rude of me to respond to a guy's email by sending him a link to the page he stole "his" photo from?

rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:44 PM

I don't mean to be cruel or even blunt but here goes. You've married at least twice. In at least one of those relationships you gave up something because 'she wouldn't have married me otherwise.'

And you're here, now.

When a partner tells you, 'Change, or else,' you don't have a partner. You have a Master.

Be who you are. Shine at that. :thumbsup:

I would totally get that if I were smoking and she didn't object, but then after we married and the partner suddenly can't tolerate something about you, then that's their bad I guess. There is always room for self improvement, and if it's more important for you to do something you like that your partner does not, and understandably so, don't you think it's a bit selfish to continue doing it rather than make a change to benefit the relationship?

As long as the decision is completely your choice to change (whatever it is)...and NOT because the other person insisted...because that really isn't a compromise.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:16 PM
Perhaps being mature enough to recognize that you are two INDIVIDUALS CHOOSING to spend time together and not having to give up themselves for each others preferences.
Compromising on certain choices is fine but never giving up important aspects of yourself.
Divorce is sometimes the result of people thinking their mate is an extension of themselves or that they have a certain kind of ownership over the other...frustrated

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 10:42 AM

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:04 PM
Anything more takes effort...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:40 PM
Ex...Splee...tive...tongue2

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:39 PM
Viggo...Mortensen...

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 04:44 PM
Tuckered

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:27 AM

science, has lots of truth behind it... verifiable facts, unlike religion...

Ditto.
Facts versus faith.

Yup.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:16 AM

Thinking about dress rehearsals tomorrow ... getting nervous...
Doing Easy Lover, someone else is doing the Phil Bailey parts and another woman filling in harmonies. Actually sounds really quite good!
Gotta do "Owner of a Lonely Heart" as well, thank goodness not on me own! Not really in my vocal range... getting backup from a friend, a professional UK guitar-player & singer with an excellent voice!
I know I can do the percussion to the opening song ...

So why am I so bloody nervous?!?! Oh, I suddenly remember, I'm the MC as well.. so I got to do the opening chit-chat, lol

Don't call it nervous..call it...EXCITED!!

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:08 AM

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:03 AM

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:55 PM

surprised what

there is a lot of creepy stuff goin on in here..........

feel real sorry for all of you....

flowers

Creepier and creepier... ohwell

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:55 PM
Children are sexualied the moment they are born (sometimes earlier with ultrasound imaging) It is the first thing we ask...is it a boy or a girl?? As if this is the most important thing about this new person. Then we proceed to dress them differently, talk to them differently and treat them differently.
I read a story about a family who did not divulge the sex of their child when it was born and gave it an ambiguous name. They wanted to see how the child developed without pressure to behave one way or another. Not sure how successful they were as I haven't seen any follow up stories.
Of course males and females are different and think differently with a wide spectrum of behaviors. But I wonder what the world would be like, if we focused more on people as individuals first and obsessed less with their sex. Perhaps people would be able to unfold their resulting sexuality without pressure to perform a certain way and have more freedom to express themselves (in so many areas of their life).
It also might allow those who are born intersexed (happens more than you think)and their families live a less pressured life and make unfortunate decisions.
Just a thought...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:12 PM
A passel... is that like a pallet? waving

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:53 PM
Frog...ribbit....

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:36 PM

What do I do now?

Dance!

'Cant Touch This' popped into my head. To the dismay of ZoeCat, Im couch dancing. .

*giggling*

Yay! *joining in...* :banana:
(Chestercat is not too impressed either:laughing: )

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25