Community > Posts By > Dragongscales85

Dragongscales85's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:52 AM

why do i keep getting messages from men who only want fun, they see my profile and i don't know how they get to this but they automatically think she looks like she is up for a laugh. they seem like they are actually interested in having a conversation and then they start slipping in sexual references. when i don't respond to them ( because im hoping they actually are nice, they make some lame excuse why they cant talk anymore. im sorry to rant but i just want to know ( ARE THERE ANY GENUINE MEN WHO DONT JUST WANT ONE THING AND DO WANT A RELATIONSHIP AND DONT THINK SINGLE MOM =EASY. men complain about women but they should try being one for a day on here then they would see how soul destroying it feels to be ditched in mid conversation because your not flirting enough. wow i needed to rant that lol but seriously :(

It's ok.. You need a way to let it out . Sorry your going threw that silly bs. Keep your head up ^_^

Dragongscales85's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:14 PM
Am real ... Smacks my face...ooch..yup am real lol ... Got the scammers an fakers but there is real people out there.. Just like any website dealing with people.. Just be smart and hav fun ^_^

Dragongscales85's photo
Wed 08/13/14 04:36 PM

Looks like your ready to go bro....all good and welcome. drinker

Ty very much friend ^_^:smile:

Dragongscales85's photo
Wed 08/13/14 03:15 PM
Ty ma'am and will do ^_^

Dragongscales85's photo
Wed 08/13/14 02:57 PM
What do you think of my profile?

Is it much or do I need to add .. This is my first time doing this kind of thing.. Ty ^_^

Dragongscales85's photo
Wed 08/13/14 02:54 PM
Hello I hope all is well. Pretty new at this stuff .. Am looking for the angel of my dreams.. First be friends an get to know each other.. Might end up a good friendship or maybe more

Am not very high on this and like I said before. It's my first . I don't go out much an meet any one. Give me a msg if interested .

Ty and god bless ^_^:smile: :smile:

Dragongscales85's photo
Sat 06/14/14 07:34 PM
If you find someone an liked them so much ..because they treat you great an love you no matter.. Later you find out they had some mental disasbilites or have some specai need .. Wound you still love them..and wound you date someone that had some disasbilites ..

Reason I ask this is because I have some disasbilites but don't let that change me or put a label. On me.. I had some say date within your own kind ..others with disasbilites .. But that's putting my self down .. I can have a girlfriend that haves no probelms at all .. Be like saying date same skin or say date someone your hight ... Really does not matter because love is love.. All shaps and forms ..

I tried dating with in my kind but never works out.. So for the first time am trying this site out .. Like to see someone that will treat me an love me for me.. Not me with disasbilites ..

So what's your thought?