Community > Posts By > B16JJR

B16JJR's photo
Sat 06/14/14 05:00 AM
Space

B16JJR's photo
Sat 06/14/14 02:15 AM

Hey I'm 26 and I message older lasses. I have never dated someone younger or same age as I believe the young lasses now days just arnt interesting. I can't get a good convo out of them. There ether on drugs or drink to much and their just stuck up their own arse. With an older lass you have the total opposite.

Yes well you're entitled to you opinion but I would imagine there are a lot of girls who would think the same about immature young men.
Because let's face it, a lot of young men are immature.
Some of the posts on this site prove my point beautifully, if you get what I mean.

. I understand where your coming from and respect what your saying but younger guys might not be your cup of tea. All I'm saying is I'm not a fan of the people my age now days. I believe myself to of been brought up to stand on my own two feet from a young age and to be independent from a young age . I have a career. My own house and a car . I'm not blowing my own trumpet but iv worked dam hard for it all and still am . And one thing I won't let happen is a immature lass come and trash my house or car. A young lass around my age doesn't want to settle down now days they just want to party have fun an live life. Sorry not for me been there done that . An older woman and let me get this clear in older I don't mean a ridiculous age gap I mean 26 up to 40 let's say . Would want to settle wouldn't go out an party an have sexual fun if they are with someone. They Would more than likely respect me and my things .

B16JJR's photo
Thu 06/12/14 04:05 PM
Hey I'm 26 and I message older lasses. I have never dated someone younger or same age as I believe the young lasses now days just arnt interesting. I can't get a good convo out of them. There ether on drugs or drink to much and their just stuck up their own arse. With an older lass you have the total opposite.

B16JJR's photo
Thu 06/12/14 03:30 PM
I guess I'm single cause I just can't fall for a lass it's strange. As soon as I realise I'm falling for a lass I shut down and block it out. Guess it's my heart saying be careful you might end up been made a mug of.

B16JJR's photo
Thu 06/12/14 03:16 PM
Talk bout anything you like surprise me