Community > Posts By > kingmegz

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 05:49 PM
1. Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

2. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

3. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...

4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

5. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

6. I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

7. Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

8. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

9. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

10. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 12:39 PM
thats a beautiful thing. where is this bar located? it sounds like a good atmosphere. maybe if im in town ill stop by and salute to your movement.. thx for the reply...

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:21 PM
thx, shes in a better place. sorry about your exs brother..in time he they will suffer.

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:16 PM
its alright he didnt go to jail, that coward will be going to the place that rhymes with jail. my aunt was just killed by a drunk driver and she never had a drink in her life. i just posted that to let people know its not cool too drink and drive. and if your not thinking about your life when your driving drunk then think about others.

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:09 PM
hit me up if you wanna talk, hurry up!!!!

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:59 PM
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.

Now the party is finally ending
Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.

As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom.. I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time.

I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.

The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying and all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "a great son" on my grave.
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive.

If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom, before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:31 PM
i was blessed with a nice body and if i want to show it off i can..if you dont like then dont look at it. i love me and you obviously hate you. ill give you some pointers on how to eat right and stay in shape...lol

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:26 PM
if you didnt like the pic then dont respond.. when you answer to ignorance your more vunerable to exploiting your weakness.. so get your finger away from your face and try again.. WOW.

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:24 PM
i live about 4 hrs from the city.. i go to the city about 6 times a year.. now that gas is cheaper i can go more..lol

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:11 PM
JUST LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TO CHAT WITH.. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN THE SYRACUSE AREA BUT IT WOULD HELP IF YOU WERE.....LOL...

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:03 AM
Edited by kingmegz on Wed 12/31/08 01:04 AM
o yea, you gotta hve pics

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:03 AM
was up ladies, first in foremost im not about games so if you're a game player than keep it moving. looking for some1 whos real with thereselves, clean, knows howto be a lady, isnt a liar and who can take care of herself. if this you, mssg me.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 12:14 AM
im new to this, im looking for a pen pal or a phone buddy. i live in n.y. im currently attending syracuse university. im looking for some1 to laugh with and learn to love as a freind, and if anything happens out of that than we would let time decide. thx