Community > Posts By > GDave

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:04 PM
tell him how you feel and stand your ground if he doesnt get it then its probably not a good thing you have the choice to be you are w/ no exceptions you are who you are !LOL GDave

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:47 AM

Ive done some, no ive done alot to try and see what works and what doesnt as far as a relation-ship goes and starts off and needless to say opposites do attract!But there are a few compatibility basics that do correspond to everyone and feel free to add to this as to give me and our fellow minglers an out look on this here goes : 1 physical attraction ratio:that was easy enough the key features are a.stature body type are we similar? thin,average,athletic,few extra lbs. etc.etc. yes : bonus chalk one up b.Smile or serious look : is there a similarity between the two of us and the shape of it? yes : bonus chalk one up c.the eyes have it!:believe it the eyes are the mirror reflection of the soul!what do they say to you?are they: warm,cold,mysterious,sad,friendly,loving,fun,serious etc. etc.the list is long you'll have to really look and let them speak to you, wait and see it will come to you! are they a match to what your seeking ? yes : bonus chalk one up you get the Idea. again opposites do attract this is just a guide line ! one really big overlooked compatibility ratio is 2. the astrological copatinility ratio!the stars never lie it takes a lil more research.that doesnt mean your subject to limitations like said before opposites do attract!Oh yes and another point of interest would be, 3. the Soul ratio :Every Soul attracts its own ! and Nothing can come to it that does not already belong to it! to realize this is to recognize the Universality of Divine Law !Which States!"All that we are is the result of what we Thought,It is Founded on our Thoughts ,It is made up of Our Thoughts!"
Good Luck in all your search i'm here too looking just the same I've also read " Alter your outlook upon your Life and your Outward Life will Alter!" Building yourself up in faith and knowledge makes yourself worthy of Better things in Life and gives you Wider Opportunities!LOL GDave

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:38 AM
Ive done some, no ive done alot to try and see what works and what doesnt as far as a relation-ship goes and starts off and needless to say opposites do attract!But there are a few compatibility basics that do correspond to everyone and feel free to add to this as to give me and our fellow minglers an out look on this here goes : 1 physical attraction ratio:that was easy enough the key features are a.stature body type are we similar? thin,average,athletic,few extra lbs. etc.etc. yes : bonus chalk one up b.Smile or serious look : is there a similarity between the two of us and the shape of it? yes : bonus chalk one up c.the eyes have it!:believe it the eyes are the mirror reflection of the soul!what do they say to you?are they: warm,cold,mysterious,sad,friendly,loving,fun,serious etc. etc.the list is long you'll have to really look and let them speak to you, wait and see it will come to you! are they a match to what your seeking ? yes : bonus chalk one up you get the Idea. again opposites do attract this is just a guide line ! one really big overlooked compatibility ratio is 2. the astrological copatinility ratio!the stars never lie it takes a lil more research.that doesnt mean your subject to limitations like said before opposites do attract!Oh yes and another point of interest would be, 3. the Soul ratio :Every Soul attracts its own ! and Nothing can come to it that does not already belong to it! to realize this is to recognize the Universality of Divine Law !Which States!"All that we are is the result of what we Thought,It is Founded on our Thoughts ,It is made up of Our Thoughts!"

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:57 AM
Looking forward to a Great Year ahead and hope the best for all in 2009 make it a prime effort for the best to come for you and mine! Later GDave!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:57 AM
Looking forward to a Great Year ahead and hope the best for all in 2009 make it a prime effort for the best to come for you and mine! Later GDave!