Community > Posts By > harrydrew

harrydrew's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:49 PM
I am a black guy. By black I mean African heritage. I have been trying to get with european women in my area. I have been on dating sites (this one too) and emailed them, but always its black women who respond to me. Are european or caucasian women into black guys? I live in canada near toronto. What does it take to get with a caucasian / european chick?

harrydrew's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:49 PM
I have a question about attraction. If a guy is married but he finds himself intensely attracted to other women, what does this mean? Here is the break down. A friend of mine married this girl back in 2007, at the time he married her he did it genuinely. She is cute. But he finds other women more attractive than her at times. Some of these women ignite intense passion in him. Does this mean there is something wrong with his marriage, or is this simply how it is: that men just have to deal with this challenge? If he were to leave his wife for another woman due to his intense attraction for that other woman, would that be just?

harrydrew's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:24 PM
Tell me more about this Law...

harrydrew's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:21 PM
Why am I more attracted to some women than others? Some women spark intense passion in me, while others simply don't. Why?

harrydrew's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:57 PM
What does it take to get a date on this site?