Community > Posts By > ThatGuinator

ThatGuinator's photo
Fri 06/20/14 09:16 AM
3. I'm currently considering the idea that perhaps this is a sign of personal instability or poor decision making on my part. Anyway, this time around I will not let my evil sister onto my friends list and will focus on avoiding chronic facebook posters as friends. I don't need people spilling my life onto their pages.

ThatGuinator's photo
Fri 06/20/14 08:56 AM
I don't play them but the flow of precious 'badges' has stopped for someone dear to me, and until I resolve the issue there will be no peace in my life. Please help!

ThatGuinator's photo
Fri 06/20/14 08:41 AM
Edited by ThatGuinator on Fri 06/20/14 08:55 AM
This website is unique in that people are able to make a decision based on a picture; think 'instant gratification'. Don't be discouraged, as we all know the dating game is one of numbers. For some there is a 1:1 response ratio while others have significantly less success. In infinity you will meet someone, somewhere. Maybe it will be here.

Some tips from a fellow unsuccessful site user, with perhaps some comedy mixed in but no intention to insult:

1) You look like Columbo in all your pictures, consider a brighter theme or variation in settings. In one of your pictures you appear to be wielding a massive weapon which could give someone the wrong impression.

2) Smile and lose the hat. On a first-glance website like this people may get the impression that you are bald and toothless.

3) Revise the opening statement in 'blurb about yourself' so it doesn't give a first impression of struggle and problems.

ThatGuinator's photo
Mon 06/16/14 10:31 PM
Not many of us to go around but surely a young, retired couple can have the time of their lives together.

ThatGuinator's photo
Mon 06/16/14 10:01 PM
because he's a felon and i'm a firm believer there's no place in professional sports for criminals of that grade. when I was in school football players would be kicked off the team for disgracing it with criminal activity.

ThatGuinator's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:56 PM
Edited by ThatGuinator on Mon 06/16/14 09:56 PM
Erie can be tough because it's dominated by bar scenes (most bars per capita for several years) and colleges (12), thus the majority of our population drinks too much and/or is not ready for real relationships. Also most of us are only 2 degrees of separation from each other. Furthermore, your complete lack of information (no answer) may be a limiting factor.

ThatGuinator's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:44 PM
The trail's over-rated. Consider the Fingerlake trail or the North Country Trail where there's water-a-plenty.

ThatGuinator's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:40 PM
Life lessons learned! I suppose if I knew the complete answer I wouldn't be on this site, but I can think of a few reasons from past lovers: 1) I was with someone out of loneliness but unwilling to commit to that person. 2) I'm retired, which leaves me plenty of spare time. Wanting to spend more time with that person led to my pushing her away. 3) Sexy sluts offer instant gratification but often have no interest in commitment. 4) I sat on the pot but never shat. 5) 18-22 year olds in the military (probably the majority, 1 time enlistees) are not ready for commitment.