Community > Posts By > ishul

no photo
Mon 06/02/14 12:33 AM
sin is something that break the rules of god and disobey the god,and try to harm somebody ,there are different types of sins.

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:31 PM
the purpose of u.n.o remain meaningless u know y becoz it fails to protect and support peace ,it only protects the interests of five veto powers and western countries ,contenporary there is huge human right violation throught world like in kashmir ,afganistan,pakistan ,iraq,palestain etc and we have a countless examples oh god what happen to our humanity no one is rising voice against these human right violation?

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:13 PM
my dear brother who told u india is secular country prove it through evedances ,wat happen in gujrat in 2002 the muslims are killing brutely is it a secular,and what is happening in kashmir and in 2008 etc and muslims are conceded terrorties is it a secular ,there are countless instances?

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:05 PM
my dear brother where u living ,we are not living happily wat happen in gujrat in 2002,in kashmir 2008 riots etc i have countless instances .bjp
had won u know becoz this is communal party and the people of india had voted against the congress not in favour of bjp?

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 09:52 PM
u r absolutely right,a successful country is that which is economically military sound ,and least unemployments,and far ahead in every field and also other countries etc